Carc Central Community > General

Tile reference tool on Wikicarpedia

(1/1)

Green Builder:
I noticed in the homepage there are 3 different points of access for this magnificient lifesaver of a tool, one for every edition, but they all bring to the exact same form, with the only difference being the fact that one of the versions is already selected in the "Filters" tab, and it's unselectable.

Why just not providing one single link instead of three, and let the people select what they want on the spot? I personally find the pre-selection useful but also annoying in soem cases and it would be more friendly to new users. Basically what I'm proposing is to change the homepage link to this

and open the selector form always like this

and let the user select what he wants. I hope I explained myself good. What do you think?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6325.0

Scott:
I feel like the current situation provides a better user experience. What you’re proposing offers no benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Builder:
Well it was certainly a deep and detailed discussion, I look forward to engaging with you again  :-X

Scott:
There's no need to be rude.

danisthirty:
Also happy for it to be allowed to continue to function as is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

And please try to keep it friendly. We're allowed and expected to disagree with other on a forum like this, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't respect each other too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version