Carc Central Community > General

Where to find decent resolution images of original tilesets? (Base game and exp)

<< < (2/4) > >>

GPWR:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on March 03, 2023, 12:56:46 PM ---Let me know if this helps.

--- End quote ---

Of course it does! Thank you so much for this. Those are very decent quality images.

Do you know of a similar resource for extensions as well? The reason I can't really scan them all is that I don't own them all, simply. However, I would like to include the most extensions possible in my virtual game, in order to provide an improvement to engines which already exist, but have limited extension selections.

Additionally, scanning my own extension tiles would clash with the new design you provided me with, which is a lot slicker.

Thank you again for your time. I appreciate it.

GPWR:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 03, 2023, 01:46:49 AM ---BoardGameArena is the most popular, followed by TableTopSimulator and JCloisterZone. There are others as well.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was assuming those big boys had special permission from the publisher, that is, Hans im Glück. Perhaps I was mistaken(?)

Thanks for your answer. I appreciate your time.

Scott:
BGA and TTS are licensed. JCZ is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPWR:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 10, 2023, 01:01:23 AM ---BGA and TTS are licensed. JCZ is not.

--- End quote ---

OK, I see. So the free ones aren't licensed. Interesting.

My final product will be free of cost as well, so I guess I'm somewhat safe there.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Bumsakalaka:
Not really true. BGA is also free but you have limitations to create a game. But when you will wait for a short time you still find a open game for you.

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version