Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

WTB Carcassonne The Gifts

<< < (2/2)

The-Edge:
Wow that is really great and nice from you meepledrone plus 1 merit from me.

And yes i would like have/buy them from you when it is possible off course.thank you very much for doing this for me

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on February 23, 2023, 11:40:55 AM ---Hi @The-Edge !

I tried to find a copy of The Gifts from Devir for you. I contacted the publisher here in Spain but they don't sell them. They gave them as a gift -no pun intended- in the Carcassonne Nationals in July 2022. They don't list the mini on their web store, so they don't sell it either... So weird.

So I tried elsewhere and checked Devir Americas, which lists the mini but could not find a way to buy it. So I scanned some countries where Devir has presence. Some retails in Chile had the mini listed but out of stock, so no luck! :'(

Finally I tried Peru and there were some websites selling the mini but they don't ship abroad. They has some stock left, so I asked a work pal from Peru to get a copy for me. He'll be coming to Spain in March. Is that okay with you? ^-^

--- End quote ---

The-Edge:
Hello
I ordered 3 more than necessary.
The price would be €7,- without shipping.
That is the price what the Polish gifts cost to ship them to me.
If you are interested please write it here and not in an pm.

Carcassonne Dárky/Prezenty Polish (the Gifts)

The-Edge:
Damn, how wonderful is this forum. I dont get them allready, but I think all the expansions are on there way.
I got the finnish gifts as first after the german, the Bulgarian arrived yesterday. The Spanish is on there way. Thank you @Meepledrone  And my good old friend @Den Ozzy bought for me the Japanese gifts.  How great is this forum. Thank you all who helped me out with my quest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version