Carc Central Community > News and Events

New Mini and Ukraine Promo tile announced for Essen and subsequent Cundco

<< < (12/12)

carca82:

--- Quote from: Whaleyland on October 21, 2022, 01:46:01 PM ---My only real concern is that the Ukraine tile will be out of stock or that something else I want to order will be gone by then (it happens almost every year).

--- End quote ---
Don't you worry my friend, I'm sure some of the people who got 3/5/10 tiles at the Essen event (for """"charity"""" and nothing else, of course) will be very glad to solve your problem, by selling you one yes at 49,99£ but plus just the minimum shipping, or simply offering you a fair trade (just a KJW-signed edition of The Market of Leipzieg maybe, or just one copy of the 2018 Limited Special Edition in exchange for the tile).

lr:

Hello,

The price of the special Ukrainian tile has dropped on cundco!

https://cundco.de/mini-erweiterungen/carcassonne/478/carcassonne-ukraine-plaettchen?c=12

Willem:
Good spot! I guess they've made so many, and as they have already reached their goal and provided the (financial) support for the NGO come back alive charity, they feel comfortable selling the remaining stock for a lower price

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: Willem on January 26, 2023, 08:03:12 AM ---Good spot! I guess they've made so many, and as they have already reached their goal and provided the (financial) support for the NGO come back alive charity, they feel comfortable selling the remaining stock for a lower price

--- End quote ---
Maybe there are other pressure to them (Hobby World?) who knows. It's look likes, the investments were returned. So there is no reason to sell them quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version