Carc Central Community > News and Events

Gen Con Indy 2013 - August 15-18

(1/5) > >>

Scott:
Gen Con Indy is the original, longest-running, best-attended, gaming convention in the world!

For more than 45 years, Gen Con Indy has set the trend in gaming and has broken attendance records. Last year, more than 134,775 turnstile and 41,000 unique attendees experienced Gen Con Indy.

Featuring game industry veterans, award-winning authors and artists, jaw-dropping costumes, thousands of events, a growing Family Fun Pavilion, and the newest games on the market, Gen Con truly is The Best Four Days in Gaming™!

Gen Con is more than just a convention, however. It's a passion, a community, and a unique experience that keeps people coming back for decades.

The only way to truly understand Gen Con is to attend. Join us!

http://www.gencon.com/

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=266.0

Carcking:
My Wife and I will be there again this year. The third visit in four years. I am happy to add that so far there are four Carcassonne events registered this year, and hopefully that will grow. It was sorely missed by us last year :(

Gen Con is the best exposure to European gaming this side of the Atlantic!

If anyone else it going let me know. We should try to meet up.

Carcking:
We just bought our badges and registered for some events. We're in four Carcassonne events! Also, Catan Merchants, Giant Giza and two Flash Point Fire Rescue sessions...and still looking. We're getting very excited now. Only 87 days to go!  :D

kettlefish:
Gen Con - Carcassonne NationalTournament

more details you can find here at Zman Games:
Carcassonne Gen Con Tournament

If someone of the members here is the winner - then he/she will come to Spiel 2013 at Essen.

Carcking:

--- Quote from: kettlefish on July 23, 2013, 01:50:05 PM ---Gen Con - Carcassonne NationalTournament

more details you can find here at Zman Games:
Carcassonne Gen Con Tournament

If someone of the members here is the winner - then he/she will come to Spiel 2013 at Essen.

--- End quote ---

HaHa - what do I know - I am going to GenCon this year and was not even aware that there is a Carc tournament going on! Last year Carc was not even there at all. I will definitely be looking into joining the tournament!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version