Carc Central Community > Reviews & Session Reports

Carcassonne Summer Game

(1/2) > >>

Tyroq:
Hello everyone, Tyroq the farmer here. I dug up some pics of a Carcassonne game my group played last June. I wish I had more to share with you, but it didn't occur to us to document our games with more pics. Anyway, this was a Sunday afternoon Mega game with several expansions, but not all. So far it is our 2nd highest record score. I don't have pics of the highest.
This game finished with 861 to 734 to 517. Blue won, I was second, and grey last.

Sorry for the glare. Do you see our homemade piece?

It's a very handy one.  ;)

Anyway I'll try to get more and better pics next game we play.  :)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=221.0

MrNumbers:
Great game, Tyroq! :D

But I see one mistake in your game: a cloister may not be placed so that it neighbors several shrines (CAR 6.2, p.75), as it is near black barn. So, be more attentive next time ;)

Tyroq:
Really? On the little rule pamphlet that came with the cult mini exp. it just said that when shrines and cloisters are close to each other, only the one that finished first would score, the others would not. I don't recall it saying anything about not being able to place one? Are these expanded rules? Seems like they should have included that wit the box...  :o

MrNumbers:
This rule exists from the beginning and makes sense: when 2 cloisters are near shrine and vice versa it is very difficult to define which of them are in challenge now. So, it must be played that way. BTW, abbey is also considered as a cloister (not shrine).

CARC_Zoner:
Interesting game!  What is the story of the tile that has a cloister within a circular road?

CARC_Zoner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version