Carc Central Community > Official Rules

Carcassonne South Seas rules question

(1/2) > >>

MrNumbers:
I have played a couple of times and already have some questions about the rules:
1. Rules say that I can deliver wares only on one trade ship per turn. Does this applies to the situation when I complete a market and some other object in one turn? Technically I deliver wares only on one trade ship, the one for the market I have for free. So, the question is: can I still deliver wares on a trade ship in a turn when I have completed a market and have taken a trade ship for free?
2. If a complete two markets that both belong to me, in one turn, can I take two trade ships? I suppose the answer will be "yes" but still it is worth asking.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=506.0

Fritz_Spinne:
Yes to both questions. See the turn order (page 3 of the english rules):

3. You get the trade ships for the markets as an award, you will get two (or three ...) if you complete 2 (or three ...) of your markets.
4. You may deliver wares, but only to one ship.

In the german rules the ships are not mentioned, but it is also written in chapter 3. Fertige, Stege, Inseln, Meeresgebiete und M

MrNumbers:
Thank you for the clarification. I wasn't sure about "yes" on my first question, but now everything seems clear :D

Carcatronn:
Also worth noting, each time you take a ship for free and/or buy a ship, you replenish the ship EACH time one is removed BEFORE you take/buy another during the same round.

MrNumbers:
One more question:
Does in this situation (see attachment) area with fish can be counted as an enclosed territory? From one point - yes, but in my opinion - no, because there are some tiles can be added in the middle, including some new fish or even boat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version