Carc Central Community > Unofficial Rules

Kettle of fish

(1/1)

quevy:
Because of my bad English I can not understand this part, can someone explain?

--- Quote ---Upgrade a fisherman
If the player places a tile with a chivalry icon onto a river that he or she has at least one fisherman, he may exchange
one follower of his own colour for another of his own colour. For example, a black regular fisherman is deployed on
a river. On his turn, Black draws and plays a tile with a chivalry icon that extends his already occupied river. He may
now exchange the regular fisherman in this river for another follower provided it is allowed by the fan-made
Fishermen expansion rules. It is irrelevant how many players occupy the river or who has the majority in that river
at the time of exchange. An exchange occurs instead of deploying a follower to the tile and must take place at the
time of playing the chivalry tile.
--- End quote ---

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=487.0

Fritz_Spinne:
For example, a black regular fisherman is deployed on a river. Black draws a tile with chivalry icon and places it at this river. Now he can take back his black follower back and place a big follower there. 

The builder, mayor, barn, pig and wagon cannot be placed on the river, so I think there is no other follower you can place there. But if you use the Fishing Boats, you could exchange the follower to a fishing boat, which is a big follower and "wagon" for the rivers.

You can change the followers too if there are other followers of other players and if you don't have the majority.

quevy:
I now I understand, thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version