Carc Central Community > Quizzes, Puzzles and Challenges

Little Summer Quiz 2020

(1/18) > >>

Meepledrone:
Dear all,

Here you are a tiny quiz to entertain these summer days... I will be posting a few questions you can answer during August. All your answers are welcome.

Have fun!

Question #1:

:red-meeple: places a tile that completes a small city occupied by him and another city occupied by :yellow-meeple:.

Instead of scoring his small city, :red-meeple: decides to convert it into a castle.

How many points do :red-meeple: and :yellow-meeple: score in this scenario?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4749.0

NGC 54:
If there are no other bonuses (messages, robbers, teacher etc.), then the red player receives 6 points (the city just completed) for the castle (the watchtower is applicable for the meeples placed on the watchtower tile; the red meeple it is not placed on a particular tile) and the yellow player receives 6 points for the city (3 normal city tiles; no Coat of Arms, no siege, no cathedral, not mage, no witch, no German castle, no little building, no bathhouse).
Edit: Red player receives 0 points, because of "Placing a castle does not score you any points. Instead, you score points when a neigboring feature is completed in a later turn."

Bumsakalaka:
Well, that official rules are for Watchrowers just for basic game, so here is my suggestion

1. Yellow - 6 points
- 6 points for city
2. Red - 9
- 0 points for small city converted to castle
- 3 points for watchtover (city is converted to castle - meaple is not on watchtower anymore)
- 6 points for yellow's city

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: Carcassonne93 on August 11, 2020, 05:40:06 AM ---... (the watchtower is applicable for the meeples placed on the watchtower tile; the red meeple it is not placed on a particular tile ...

--- End quote ---

Not true, red is on watchtower tile on city, so he will get points (I hope ;D)

Only thing is, in which orders are steps, if castle is converted before gaining points from watchtower, then you are right.

Meepledrone:
Oooohhhh! You can see this tiny example has several parts moving...  ;D

Any more participants?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version