Carc Central Community > Official Rules

WikiCarpedia: request corrections or submit suggestions here

<< < (43/59) > >>

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on June 18, 2022, 01:08:15 AM ---On Easter in Carcassonne reference that Bunny can be on same tile as fairy is about dragon and bunny on same tile.
https://wikicarpedia.com/index.php/Easter_in_Carcassonne_(1st_edition)#cite_note-14
No mention about faire there

--- End quote ---

The issue here is that the Easter bunny cannot share the tile with the dragon if the dragon can eat it.

The Easter bunny sharing a tile with the fairy is not an issue. Do you want to stress anything in this regard?

Bumsakalaka:
It's ok. But reference is placed to sentence with fairy. So if it's bad placement it (reference) has to be placed to correct rule sentence.

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku

Meepledrone:
The footnote is in the right place. It clarifies that the original rules read:

--- Quote ---The bunny can be on the same tile as the fairy and the dragon.
--- End quote ---

But the part in red was removed from WICA because it contradicted the previous sentence in the same paragraph:

--- Quote ---The dragon eats the Easter bunny figure (a dragon can't miss that).
--- End quote ---

Question: How could the Easter bunny be on the same tile as the dragon if it is eaten? Therefore, the part in red must have been a mistake in the final rules.

DIN0:
Btw Meepledrone, this probably got buried in the conversiation, although it is nothing urgent:

--- Quote ---I noticed an inconstistent useage of "medieval" and "mediaeval" throughout WICA. Both are technically correct, but it may confuse some people.
I would recommend sticking to more commonly used form "medieval", which search would indicate currently has 41 uses, rather than lesser used "mediaeval" with only 9. 
--- End quote ---

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: DIN0 on June 20, 2022, 03:57:34 PM ---Btw Meepledrone, this probably got buried in the conversiation, although it is nothing urgent:

--- Quote ---I noticed an inconstistent useage of "medieval" and "mediaeval" throughout WICA. Both are technically correct, but it may confuse some people.
I would recommend sticking to more commonly used form "medieval", which search would indicate currently has 41 uses, rather than lesser used "mediaeval" with only 9. 
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version