Author Topic: Carcassonne, videogames and the olympic torch  (Read 397 times)

Offline BBG

• Freeman
  • Merit: 4
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Carcassonne, videogames and the olympic torch
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:16:21 PM »
Not sure if this the right place to share this, feel free to move the thread elsewhere if you deem it appropriate. I also don't know if this has been posted before, I tried to search for these but I didn't get any results.

Recently I stumbled upon two different videogames involving Carcassonne and I thought it would be cool to share, even if it's about the real life city and not strictly the game.

The first one is Serious Sam 4, a not-so-serious shooter where your goal is to kill everything that moves, while proceeding through scenarios. One of the levels is set in Carcassonne and the environment is enjoyable, there are not alot of images online but you can look for a video to have an idea of what the did.

The second one is A Plague Tale: Innocence, a quite dark stealth base game with ALOT of rats. One of the levels shows how the game city is based on Carcassone, as you can see from this video.

Finally, completely unrelated, I just read that the Olympic Torch will pass through Carcassonne on the 16th of May. You can see the full route here.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6624.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:20:38 PM by BBG »

Offline Weetek23

• Vassal
  • Merit: 0
  • Always ready of one more ... tile!
    • View Profile
Re: Carcassonne, videogames and the olympic torch
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 02:45:45 PM »
Finally, completely unrelated, I just read that the Olympic Torch will pass through Carcassonne on the 16th of May. You can see the full route here.

A new mini "The Torches of Carcassonne"?  ::)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne videogames

Started by carlium

8 Replies
Last post June 24, 2020, 10:22:51 AM
by carlium
xx
WTB: Old artwork Carcassonne Hills and Sheep and/or Count, King and Robber

Started by nblack27

15 Replies
Last post June 08, 2023, 02:07:33 AM
by oldbonz
xx
Besiegers and Halflings II (and New Edition and Goldrush) now available at Cundco

Started by jungleboy

29 Replies
Last post October 25, 2014, 05:53:56 AM
by Darwin
question
A few WHAT IF questions regarding save and load and local and remote games

Started by Gerry

2 Replies
Last post December 20, 2014, 01:24:10 AM
by farin
xx
Inns and Cathedrals and Traders and Builder Tile - Changes