Off Topic > Other Games

Shadespire

<< < (2/3) > >>

Vinçon:
You almost sold me this game! +1 merit for the great review.

Decar:

--- Quote from: Vinçon on January 02, 2018, 01:56:44 AM ---You almost sold me this game! +1 merit for the great review.

--- End quote ---

Only almost!  What held you back?

I forgot to mention the narrative connection between the players and the characters on the table.  I find that any games that introduces characters (especially those who fight) are games that allow us to personify them.  It's pretty awesome recalling how Sevrin Steelheart single-handedly cut down an heretical orc, masterfully dodged the retaliation blow, before running around the corner and receiving an axe in his head  :(y)

Decar:
On a totally different note.  We managed to damage one of the Sepulchral Warden cards attempting to double sleeves it.  I contacted GW support and they were kind enough to send a replacement even though it was my own stupid fault.  They were a little slow responding, but that's probably due to the New Year rush.  I couldn't have asked for more from them.  :(y)

Decar:
Special Delivery from the gretchin:

Decar:
Yesterday i received the first new box set for the second season of underworlds:

Nightvault!

The second season is fully compatible and balanced with the last season (and the artwork is too).  The new warbands make use if magic spells which allow for some interesting effects - like chain lightning.  One of the warbands are essentially ghostly spirits thst can walk through walls and other enemy fighters, making them very agile on the board!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version