Carc Central Community > Reviews & Session Reports

The worst expansion combination

<< < (2/2)

dirk2112:

--- Quote from: corinthiens13 on December 14, 2020, 08:31:31 AM ---

--- Quote from: dirk2112 on December 14, 2020, 08:05:34 AM ---I think the actual worst combination would be the Catapult and the Tower.  Imagine knocking the towers over with flying meeples!

--- End quote ---

If you look at my first post, you'd see that's what we did  ;D
But luckily we didn't hit any tower with the catapult tokens !

--- End quote ---

I wonder what would happen if you hit a tower.   I am sure Meepledrone knows the rule for knocked over towers.   ^-^

I was going through your list and missed the catapult completely.  That is what I get posting before I have had caffeine :-[

corinthiens13:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on December 14, 2020, 09:30:26 AM ---Did you manage to hit anything at all? The catapult is flimsy to say the least... Aiming with it is something out of this world!  >:D

--- End quote ---

:)) Aiming with the catapult... Isn't a good idea at all ! I usually only place it in front of the area with the most of my opponent's meeples, and usually it ends up knocking out one of my own meeples !  :'(

During that game I knocked two meeples out, one was my opponent's, the other was mine... And my opponent didn't knock anything out except the dragon  :))

--- Quote from: dirk2112 on December 14, 2020, 09:45:08 AM ---I wonder what would happen if you hit a tower.   I am sure Meepledrone knows the rule for knocked over towers.   ^-^

--- End quote ---

The rule says only "followers" are affected  ;)

--- Quote from: dirk2112 on December 14, 2020, 09:45:08 AM ---I was going through your list and missed the catapult completely.  That is what I get posting before I have had caffeine :-[

--- End quote ---

:)) This happens to everybody  ;)

Decar:
Great report and a merit from me.

and when I read the thread topic, I expected: "Any game with halflings"  ;D

At least you had an interesting experience!

corinthiens13:

--- Quote from: Decar on December 18, 2020, 02:29:36 AM ---Great report and a merit from me.

and when I read the thread topic, I expected: "Any game with halflings"  ;D

At least you had an interesting experience!

--- End quote ---

Thanks  ;)

Ha ha, halflings...  >:D

Meepledrone:
Decar and Halflings cross their paths again?  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version