Author Topic: Anyone play Star Trek Fleet Captains? (I need your help!)  (Read 1494 times)

Offline ooh_jim

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
  • No, *you* haven't updated your profile yet.
    • View Profile
Anyone play Star Trek Fleet Captains? (I need your help!)
« on: March 07, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »
I recently found a copy of Star Trek: Fleet Captains and its first expansion going for cheap on ebay due to a couple of the models being bust. I've been meaning to pick up some kind of miniatures game, and as a casual Trek fan I thought I'd check it out.

The game sells its self as the show in a box and it pretty much succeeds in that goal, with the Federation gameplay geared more towards exploration, the Klingons focused on combat, and the Romulans based on being sneaky bastards. Game length (and to a certain extent, complexity) is massively variable through the ship drafting mechanic at the start, and I've enjoyed the few games I've had enough to try and patch up the broken models.

I've managed to fix up two of the broken ships, but in order to finish the last one, I'm after a copy of the dial for the IRW Valdore. The ships stats can be tracked on its card in the ship deck, but the novelty of the click track hasn't yet worn off for me. If anyone here has a copy of the Valdore, I'd be massively grateful if you could scan in the dial from the ship's base and send me a copy so I can print it off and replace the dial from a spare base I have :D

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3874.0

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Help—I need help with acronyms

Started by PapaGeek

21 Replies
Last post January 14, 2022, 11:19:57 AM
by Decar
xx
Carcassonne Collection Overview (*.doc-file) Need Help for Translation

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

4 Replies
Last post September 22, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
by Willem
xx
help! i need someone in Germany!

Started by Rosco

19 Replies
Last post November 14, 2014, 09:04:46 AM
by Paul
xx
Need help with creating our wedding guest book

Started by zatchstar

4 Replies
Last post May 14, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
by zatchstar
xx
Need help deciding which "The River " to buy.

Started by totec55

80 Replies
Last post August 30, 2021, 04:38:24 AM
by Bumsakalaka