Carc Central Community > General

The Adults of Carcassonne

(1/4) > >>

Death Meeple:
Hey everyone,

For those who don't know the game (The Adults of Carcassonne), it's an older drinking game based on Carcassonne with giant tiles, rules and details here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carcassonneshoppe/the-adults-of-carcassonne?lang=fr

I have a question about this game, as we played it earlier this week with a friend, had just a question about the rules (when shall we fullfill / empty the shot glasses), and couldn't find them on Wica. Fortunately, the kickstarter page still exists and we found the necessary info to have a good game together.

My question is: since I understand HIG licensed the game to Carcassonne Shoppe, who issued the game, I guess it has an "official" / semi official status (at least as much as extensions offered by SpielBox, Game Quarterly, Spiel Doch! or even Rio Grande Games and Piatnik or Hobby World), so shouldn't it be added to Wica?

I guess it could be considered as a Spin-Off, isn't it?

Best regards,

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6582.0

Scott:
We have less official fan stuff on WICA, so I would say that, yes, Adults needs to be added. I’m not working tomorrow so I can take a look at it then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death Meeple:
Great, this would be amazing!

By the way, I don't know who takes care of the translation in french, but I'd be happy to help if I can :)

Black Bear:
@Death Meeple Je suis tout seul à traduire en français sur WICA. Dernièrement, je n’ai pas trop eu le temps de m’en occuper mais je peux te guider vers les bonnes personnes pour t’inscire sur WICA et je suis disponible si tu as des questions.

Black Bear:
@Death Meeple Le meilleur moyen pour pouvoir communiquer et d’utiliser le discord dont tu pourras trouver un lien sur la page d’accueil du forum :yellow-meeple:. Tu pourras aussi voir que le forum s’y est déporté pour tout ce qui est discussions. J’y suis présent tous les jours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version