Carc Central Community > Quizzes, Puzzles and Challenges

Easter Bunny Quiz 2022

<< < (2/4) > >>

OneEyedOwl:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on April 17, 2022, 02:55:07 PM ---As a side note, in the original rules, this scenario could happen if the Easter bunny off the board (e.g. removed by the dragon). If this was the case, after placing the Easter Bunny tile, the bunny would be placed on tile so it can be moved... :(y) :(y)

--- End quote ---

uhhh I don't think so. If I take the fan-expansion rules it equates pretty much to: nest=volcano, bunnytile=dragontile. and we play a bunny tile, don't we?  ;) :D

Meepledrone:
Correct, but you have an edge case when the bunny is not in play.

--- Quote ---"Sollte sich der Hase nach Legen der ersten Osterhasenkarte noch nicht auf dem Spielfeld befinden (es wurde noch keine Osternestkarte angelegt), beginnt der Hase seine Bewegung auf der Osterhasenkarte."

===

"If the bunny is not yet on the board after the first Easter Bunny tile is placed (no Easter Bunny tile has been placed yet), the bunny begins its movement on the Easter Bunny tile."
--- End quote ---

The same situation can happen when the dragon eats the Easter bunny and an Easter Bunny tile is placed before any new Easter Nest. In this case, you will have to place the bunny on Easter bunny and move it from there, as if no Easter Nest hadn't been placed yet during the game. Otherwise, you should not be able to move the bunny of not in play.

OneEyedOwl:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on April 18, 2022, 08:22:03 AM ---Correct, but you have an edge case when the bunny is not in play.

--- Quote ---"Sollte sich der Hase nach Legen der ersten Osterhasenkarte noch nicht auf dem Spielfeld befinden (es wurde noch keine Osternestkarte angelegt), beginnt der Hase seine Bewegung auf der Osterhasenkarte."

===

"If the bunny is not yet on the board after the first Easter Bunny tile is placed (no Easter Bunny tile has been placed yet), the bunny begins its movement on the Easter Bunny tile."
--- End quote ---

The same situation can happen when the dragon eats the Easter bunny and an Easter Bunny tile is placed before any new Easter Nest. In this case, you will have to place the bunny on Easter bunny and move it from there, as if no Easter Nest hadn't been placed yet during the game. Otherwise, you should not be able to move the bunny of not in play.

--- End quote ---

oh okay. that seems to be ignored in the english translation of the rules. or I'm just too blind to see it :D

Meepledrone:
The English version available on CarcC seems to be tweaked and extended with new ideas by Carcking...

The German rules are the original ones. I contacted Fritz_Spinne to learn more about the reason behind the changes made by HiG... Let's see if he can shed some light on this matter.

Bumsakalaka:
And where is Q2?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version