Author Topic: Tools for a Completionist?  (Read 6887 times)

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Re: Tools for a Completionist?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 12:36:00 AM »
Good for you!  :(y)

I recommend people take a look at last year's completionist threads to determine what they consider necessary in their collections.  It seems to change on a per release basis.

Offline Clownfeet

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 11
  • I have updated my profile now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 02:52:34 AM »
i was thinking of making a thread with photos attached of every single expansion. i think i'm there now and have everything (with the exception of the black and purple school meeples!) but i had a baby a few months ago and so life got put on hold. i will start this next weekend though as im starting to have some free time
must...collect...more...tiles....

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 03:20:29 AM »
i was thinking of making a thread with photos attached of every single expansion. i think i'm there now and have everything (with the exception of the black and purple school meeples!) but i had a baby a few months ago and so life got put on hold. i will start this next weekend though as im starting to have some free time

Congratulations Clownfeet! :) I hope life has settled down a bit since the new arrival and that you're getting enough sleep :(y)

Offline flipshot

• Freeman
  • Merit: 4
  • Is it time to play or sleep?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 06:07:06 AM »
True, at the moment you can't get the mini's anywhere else except for BB6. Maybe they'll come out separate later, but who knows? :)
Expansion 8 and 9 are planned to come out in the new art this year, but atm they are not available anywhere.

And Dan, thanks, I forgot the Labyrinth :D
schmidtspiele.de gives the release dates for both 8 and 9 as Oct 23, 2017.
https://www.schmidtspiele.de/de/produkte/details/product/carcassonne-bruecken-burgen-und-basare-48267.html
https://www.schmidtspiele.de/de/produkte/details/product/carcassonne-schafe-und-huegel-48265.html

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Completionist Poll #13 - Die Hard Edition

Started by Decar

20 Replies
Last post October 23, 2017, 06:36:57 AM
by Lord_Wishmaster