Author Topic: Weekly Online Game  (Read 242963 times)

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 3
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Online Game
« Reply #600 on: March 29, 2016, 12:14:38 PM »
Need some more time for eating...

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 04, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »
Played an online match with Hounk and Adrornaling while Danisthirty was so kind to host this for us.

We used the following (mini-) expansions:
A&M
I&C
GQ11
Fliers
Phantom

The endscore:
 :blue-meeple: Valheru 232
 :black1-meeple: Adrornalin 218
 :green-meeple: Hounk 198

Very exciting game! I made the choice to quickly place my barn. I've seen Chuck do it a couple of times and it might be an advantage if you're sure the farm is viable and expandable. In the end, that proved vital with a wopping 36 points (although shared with Hounk after a while). During the endgame, grabbing as much farmpoints as you can get is most of the time the right choice. It gave me 77 points, being enough for the win.

Citywise Adrornalin won that battle! The BIG city on the left was worth 72 points. I was in it, Adrornalin joined with his mayor. I then had the chance to fly into it and place my mayor but mistakenly I placed a regular meeple. Adrornalin did the same, but with his big meeple. Hounk tried to join as well and succeeded but the big meeple proved to be the edge in this battle. Hounk and Adrornalin were surprised that I closed the city off with my abbey but I figured that the 9 extra points might come in handy. Still not sure if I made the right call in the end. Probably not.

Glad that I managed the win, against some tough opponents! Definitely need to work on my wagon game, I hardly ever use it! And I'm loving fliers more and more every game!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:55:27 PM by Valheru »
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 05, 2016, 03:58:01 AM »
Interesting that I may have been an ideagiver to the more expierienced players! :-) Seems like a fun game, that you had.

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 05, 2016, 04:33:55 AM »
Interesting that I may have been an ideagiver to the more expierienced players! :-) Seems like a fun game, that you had.
Experienced? Me? Hardly but I appreciate the compliment haha!

Offline ny1050220

• Marquis
  • Merit: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 01, 2016, 01:30:01 PM »
So after today's league game, Chuck, Dan, and I played a short friendly game with mini#1 flier and mini #5 mage & witch.
Dan and I tried very hard to to sneak in the other person's feature through out the game. I managed to share a field with Dan. Dan flew a monk to my cloister, and he sneaked into my city on the top left corner. I then managed to add another knight. The final few tiles of Dan's and mine were focused on this city. Dan tried to add his second knight with his last but one tile, and I was so lucky to block him with my last tile: his last tile is ccrr!
I got really lucky in this game.

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 01, 2016, 02:41:49 PM »
Congratulations on your win ny! I don't know where all my meeples went. I guess they were spread about all over, but I kept surprising myself at how few I had available.

Anyway, don't undermine yourself ny, you played a great game and deserved the win!

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2016, 02:07:47 PM »
Played a game with Halfling with the Fliers, I&C and T&B. My first online victory!! :D  :blue-meeple:Chuck 246 -  :yellow-meeple:Halfling 241
Halfling got a good start, we had some fights over some cities, mostly I won, there were not much farm battles, we claimed our territories and that was it.
I got most of the trading goods and was lucky with one flier tile to sneak my big follower into one of Halflings cities. He had the majorities in the streets and cloisters. In the meantime, he got ahead by 20 or so points. My victory was sealed with the last tile, which was a cfcf. I needed it to close my last city and so I could gain 10 points and add another city to two of my farms.
Thanks for the good game, Halfling!

Hmm, my screenshot is too big in size.... I'll check that tomorrow.

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 02, 2016, 01:37:22 PM »
Played a practice match for the Tower League tonight again Khalidq. Sneaky Farmer stealing for the win!

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 06, 2016, 11:06:14 AM »
Enjoyed the loss to Chuck a couple of weeks ago which gave my erstwhile opponent his first friendly win.  It was a close game that I couldn't close out.  I see you've started winning tournament matches too.  Keep it up and I hope we play out Tower B match soon.

p.s. does this count as a 'weekly game' or is there an 'official' weekly game that I need to locate to get on the 'Order of the Meeple' radar?
The Geek shall inherit the earth if we get a good die role

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 06, 2016, 01:57:22 PM »
Thanks, Halfling. I'm getting used to the wins. ;-) It's cool to play against you again!
As far as I understand it, our friendly match counts toward the Order of the Meeple. So we both solved one task. :-)

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2016, 10:36:01 AM »
p.s. does this count as a 'weekly game' or is there an 'official' weekly game that I need to locate to get on the 'Order of the Meeple' radar?

As far as I am informed, "Weekly game" (for "The Order of The Meeple") is a game with at least 3 participants.
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 15, 2016, 01:09:56 PM »
I'd really like to play another proper weekly game like we did back in the good old days... :)

It would be awesome if we could gather 4 or more people together who could play tonight. Even more awesome if we could be ready to go within the hour but that may be optimistic. Please post here if interested in any case, or see you in the chat room! :(y)

Offline Chuck

• Nobleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 15, 2016, 01:45:14 PM »
I'm unavailable, sorry. Family came back from holidays....

Offline Hounk

• Baron
  • Merit: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 15, 2016, 02:41:52 PM »
Best day for a proper weekly game would be Monday for me t the moment.

Offline Halfling

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 49
  • Welcome tournament 2015 winner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 15, 2016, 11:41:41 PM »
I will be around this evening.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
BUG IPAD Carcassone Online Game

Started by markolero

1 Replies
Last post November 29, 2023, 05:55:59 PM
by Scott
xx
The old Carcassone online game...

Started by Reggie777

3 Replies
Last post April 15, 2021, 02:58:57 AM