Carc Central Community > Official Rules

CAR 7.5 Prep Discussion: The Junction Problem

<< < (5/6) > >>

Just a Bill:
Thanks for the screen shots, Decar.

It is a weird situation. They really shouldn't have to add the bush, since the ruling would seem to make it unnecessary; yet they do anyway. Same story with the T&B tile they revised (below). It feels like they recognize that the ruling is really counterintuitive, so they make artwork changes to keep the ruling from coming into play.

Anyway, don't worry, folks. I've listened to the feedback here and I'll leave the CC1 tile issue safely at "status quo" for the next CAR. My thanks to everyone who took the time to think about this and post your thoughts.

kettlefish:
Hi Just a Bill,
we put some separate pages into the CAR like the part with the table or the part with the game play with the minis robbers and depatches. If you like, than you can create one new page about  the differences with the junctions, crossings and the roundabouts.

kettlefish:
At CarcF we have a complete tile list in the download section.
I personelly prefer the tile name of these lists - HiG uses also the names of the tiles.

Here is the link to the lists at CarcF - access only for members at CarcF:
https://www.carcassonne-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4214

kettlefish:
I will stick this topic too, that we have all the discusion on top as long as we are working for our CAR 7.5.

DrMeeple:
Are you still working on CAR 7.5?  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version