Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

2020 Winter Edition crossing the Atlantic

(1/6) > >>

Allograft:
Hi all,

I've got a contact in Europe who would be able to secure copies of the 2020 Winter Edition with river from a brick-and-mortar Mueller. If people are interested, we could have them shipped here and then distributed similar as to how we are doing with the Carcassonne Taiwan maps.

So far, we've got the following that are interested:
Allograft
Ker42

Anyone else?

- :pink-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5479.0

Whaleyland:
Since CundCo seems in no hurry to make it available, I’d be interested but I’m in New Zealand…

Allograft:
Perhaps then it makes sense to calculate shipping directly to NZ as opposed to relayed through San Francisco (assuming I end up being the waypoint as opposed to someone else in the USA)? -  :pink-meeple:

The-Edge:
We must have a look for the shipping costs to New Zealand.
Maybe it's cheaper from the usa than the Netherlands. But the shipping cost will be more than what the game alone will cost.  But u allready knowing that. I suppose

--- Quote from: Whaleyland on September 26, 2021, 06:35:40 PM ---Since CundCo seems in no hurry to make it available, I’d be interested but I’m in New Zealand…

--- End quote ---

KBellon:
Meanwhile I am in Belgium without being able to get a copy  :P

I went to Trier last month and saw a Mueller shop. They told me I could only get the winter edition if I ordered it and it would take 3-4 days. But I was only in Germany for the day, so still waiting on cundco  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version