Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

What is the right price for the old base box of Cascassonne (original version)?

(1/1)

GodSiGmaR:
As per the subject's question, any feedback would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

(If this topic is at the wrong place, feel free to change it or let me know)

Cheers

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6367.0

Willem:
It all depends on which box, and the condition of the components.

Often base games in the original art (C1) go for around the €15, but I've seen them go for less, or with a higher asking price.
If it has anything unique (70point score track, or a very specific language which is hard to find), it can differ, but then it always depends on finding the right buyer

GodSiGmaR:

--- Quote from: Willem on May 12, 2023, 10:11:48 AM ---It all depends on which box, and the condition of the components.

Often base games in the original art (C1) go for around the €15, but I've seen them go for less, or with a higher asking price.
If it has anything unique (70point score track, or a very specific language which is hard to find), it can differ, but then it always depends on finding the right buyer

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot!

Decar:
The right price is usually the highest price you can sell it for.  Remember you only need to find one buyer.  Good luck!

GodSiGmaR:
It went for 15€

It's a 2008 DEVIR (PT/ES) copy, which I had leftover. DEVIR & HiG cover logos

Seems fair.

My original copy (which I kept), is a 2000 PT/ES, only old Devir logo on the cover (HiG at the back). It has been used a lot and it's quite filled with marks, but I like the way it looks.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version