Author Topic: I love the postman...  (Read 1159393 times)

Offline CKorfmann

• Authors
  • Count Chevalier
  • Merit: 39
  • Pigs are meeple too.
    • View Profile
Re: I love the postman...
« Reply #1155 on: April 04, 2016, 08:58:06 PM »
Does anyone know if the new green color set of meeples comes, or will be available, in the whole set, or just the standard meeples shown in the photo?

I am loving the postman today.

Where did you get the Splendor tiles, where they from Cundco too?
Flee the fleas.

Offline dirk2112

• Baron
  • Merit: 43
  • Filled with caffeine and hyperbole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 05, 2016, 04:51:57 AM »
Where did you get the Splendor tiles, where they from Cundco too?

The only place I have found them is on Ebay.  I wasn't willing to pay $10 for them, but luckily I won an auction for less than $6. 

There is one additional noble that I don't have, but people want $20 for him.  No way.

I contacted Asmodee in the US to see if these were available some other way, but they never got back to me. :-\  I have read they are being given away at tournaments and some Barnes and Noble stores, but not any near me.

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 05, 2016, 06:30:19 AM »
My order from Cundco has been sent, it seems. Hopefully, it worked what I ordered because I might have cheated a bit  O0 (not as in 'not paying for something, just to be clear!)

Ok, so not sure if I did anything special but my order from Cundco arrived today. The haul:

Corn Circles I and II
2 abbeys
Die schule (yellow bag, blue teacher)
Kathedrals
Besiegers (sadly punched during postage)

When looking at the document for ordering spare tiles, I noticed that Corn Circles I wasn't crossed out while other rare mini-expansions were. I tried my luck and ordered it completely, considering it was a mistake on their behalf. But apparently it wasn't! I actually received them today and couldn't be more happy with them, especially considering the prices they go for on ebay and all... Anyone else of you ordered them this way?

Anyway, so for any of you still looking for Corn Circles I, you could try it directly via Cundco..

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:20:17 AM by Valheru »
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline hunnymonster

• Duke
  • Merit: 11
  • An ugly bag of mainly water
    • View Profile
    • The Shaving Room - a UK-based community for traditional grooming
« Reply #1158 on: April 05, 2016, 06:59:54 AM »
Merit for the cheeky idea :)
Whatever it is, it's probably in the post from Germany...

Offline dirk2112

• Baron
  • Merit: 43
  • Filled with caffeine and hyperbole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: April 05, 2016, 07:47:36 AM »
Wow great deal.  If I was ordering anything soon, I'd give it a go.  I'm not a completionist, so I really don't need them. 

Oddly enough the River 2 isn't crossed out, but I swore it was the last time I checked.  Same with Cathedrals from Inns and Cathedrals.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:54:36 AM by dirk2112 »

Offline meepleater

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 05, 2016, 11:40:11 AM »
My order from Cundco has been sent, it seems. Hopefully, it worked what I ordered because I might have cheated a bit  O0 (not as in 'not paying for something, just to be clear!)
When looking at the document for ordering spare tiles, I noticed that Corn Circles I wasn't crossed out while other rare mini-expansions were. I tried my luck and ordered it completely, considering it was a mistake on their behalf. But apparently it wasn't! I actually received them today and couldn't be more happy with them, especially considering the prices they go for on ebay and all... Anyone else of you ordered them this way?

Anyway, so for any of you still looking for Corn Circles I, you could try it directly via Cundco..

I really want to do this, but for some reason I can't get the spare parts form on cundco to work (it keeps telling me to fill out both fields even though I already have). I really don't want to miss out on Corn Circles 1 again.

Is there someone who could order this for me and I could pay them back (and maybe a bit extra)?

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 05, 2016, 12:07:31 PM »

I really want to do this, but for some reason I can't get the spare parts form on cundco to work (it keeps telling me to fill out both fields even though I already have). I really don't want to miss out on Corn Circles 1 again.

Is there someone who could order this for me and I could pay them back (and maybe a bit extra)?

Try it with a computer

Offline Yashin-n

• Vassal
  • Merit: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 05, 2016, 12:42:59 PM »

Ok, so not sure if I did anything special but my order from Cundco arrived today. The haul:

When looking at the document for ordering spare tiles, I noticed that Corn Circles I wasn't crossed out while other rare mini-expansions were.
What is your oppinion: Is it possible to order in this way (as spare parts) the whole set of mini-expansions (minis 1-6 + crop circle II) from Cundco?

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 05, 2016, 01:20:29 PM »

When looking at the document for ordering spare tiles, I noticed that Corn Circles I wasn't crossed out while other rare mini-expansions were.
What is your oppinion: Is it possible to order in this way (as spare parts) the whole set of mini-expansions (minis 1-6 + crop circle II) from Cundco?

Hello, No I don't think that's possible and to be honest, isn't the best way to get it, because you get multiple different colors of green and who knows what else.

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #1164 on: April 05, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »

Great tip! Merit for you. I just made an order of a few different spare parts including CCI (which I don't have), so let's see how it goes. Although since they haven't processed my German Cathedrals order yet from two weeks ago, I'm not that confident...

Offline kettlefish

• Global Moderator
  • Chatelain Officier
  • Merit: 127
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 05, 2016, 01:57:44 PM »
the spare parts section at CundCo shop is for spare parts and not for the whole sets or whole expansions.

Offline meepleater

• Authors
  • Viscount
  • Merit: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 05, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »
Yeah I can't get the spare tiles form to work, I've tried two different internet browsers on my computer and my phone but it keeps telling me I haven't filled in both fields...

Offline franks

• Marquis
  • Merit: 26
  • I love Carcassonne
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 05, 2016, 04:30:19 PM »
Received German Cathedral in Canada. This was one of the quickest deliveries from Cundco!
Franks

Wanna play Carc? Can we add just one more expansion?

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 05, 2016, 04:59:02 PM »
the spare parts section at CundCo shop is for spare parts and not for the whole sets or whole expansions.

I know, Kettlefish, that's why I said I 'cheated' a bit. If they didn't want to send me those tiles because it was a complete expansion, they should have said so in a mail or something. I know I made a bit of over-use of the current spare-tiles system but seriously, can you blame me for trying? We're talking about Corn Circles I here..  :) An expansion that is nearly untrackable and way overprized (although open for debate, I know..)

Offline wamboyil

• Vassal
  • Merit: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 05, 2016, 05:22:56 PM »
I hate to ask this, because I know I have done so before, but does anyone have ANY solid information about how cundco.de handles their order shipment procedure? I placed an order over 2 weeks ago for the German Cathedrals and Dynasties. I made the payment at PayPal (using the "bank transfer" option), but the status still says the order has not yet been processed. This has me so frustrated because people (from all different areas) are reporting that they are receiving their orders, and even commenting on how fast they are receiving them. I have emailed cundco directly about this, but I get no response. Also, when I looked at the mini-expansion section of the website today, the German Cathedrals were not even listed anymore. Does this mean they are sold out? I will be seriously pissed if that is the case, and people who placed orders after me are receiving them and I miss out on the opportunity due to incompetence at cundco.

I have been a customer of cundco for a long time and have placed many orders, but ever since they switched to the new website, the ordering procedure is absolutely horrible, and their communication (or lack of) is even worse.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:24:32 PM by wamboyil »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Love Letter & Love Letter Premium (Comparison)

Started by dirk2112

1 Replies
Last post January 02, 2018, 12:40:44 PM
by Willem
xx
Whilst I don't blame the postman, I object to his employers' business practices

Started by danisthirty

5 Replies
Last post May 01, 2016, 01:34:47 AM
by Paul
xx
I hate the postman..

Started by dirk2112

41 Replies
Last post April 20, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
by SRBO
clip
Can your postman dig a hole through the Earth to make Cundco shipping cheaper?

Started by Whaleyland

8 Replies
Last post November 27, 2020, 12:03:13 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
The Game of Love Podcast

Started by danisthirty

2 Replies
Last post November 26, 2014, 05:52:39 AM
by danisthirty