Author Topic: WTT - Ukraine special tile  (Read 904 times)

Offline supertopix

• Count
  • Merit: 3
  • I have updated my profile!
    • View Profile
WTT - Ukraine special tile
« on: October 14, 2022, 01:00:05 PM »
Hi, I’m going to receive 2 Ukraine tile. One is for a trade, with one Essen 2022 bonus tile.
Anyone interested?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6123.0

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Re: WTT - Ukraine special tile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 01:21:09 AM »
I'm sure supertopix wouldn't want to appear like a scalper; so to help that.  If you are interested please use this thread to register your interest.  By keeping trades public, everyone can see what is negotiated.

For those coming in late, or who might not have the information. The Ukrainian tile is currently available on Cundoco.de for €3 and 150% of proceeds are given to Ukrainian charity.

The Essen Spiel bonus tiles were only available at Essen Spiel with a minimum purchase of 20€.  They may be available on the Cundco shop during the holiday period later in the year, and limited to one per customer.  Ukrainian tiles were limited to 10 per customer during Essen Spiel.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 02:26:40 AM by Decar »

Offline supertopix

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 02:19:18 AM »
I'm sure supertopix wouldn't want to appear like a scalper; so to help that.  If you are interested please use this thread to register your interest.  By keeping trades public, everyone can see what is negotiated.

For those coming in late, or who might not have the information. The Ukrainian tile is currently available on Cundoco.de for €3 and 150% of proceeds are given to Ukrainian charity.
Of course. That’s why I’d like to trade
1:1.
I’d send a Ukraine tile and I’d receive 1 Essen Bonus Tile. No money or other stuff involved. I’m not a shark, nor a scalper. Just a fan of the game, not able to go to Essen, willing to have that tile (I’m missing the 2015, too, but that’s another story).

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2022, 02:30:47 AM »
I just wanted to make sure people know you were offering a 3€ tile, that someone could buy 10 of, for a tile you couldn't buy but you had to spend 20€ to receive.  I wanted to make sure that someone less knowledgeable has all the relevant information before deciding if it's for them.

Offline supertopix

• Count
    • View Profile
WTT - Ukraine special tile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 03:37:04 AM »
I just wanted to make sure people know you were offering a 3€ tile, that someone could buy 10 of, for a tile you couldn't buy but you had to spend 20€ to receive.  I wanted to make sure that someone less knowledgeable has all the relevant information before deciding if it's for them.
Yes. The Ukraine Tile costs 3€, the other 0,01. In order to get it you have to buy from Cundco for 20€ (that’s what I’m going to do in November). In the meantime, there could be people, out there, that have plenty of the Essen Tile, as we can see in some posted report, and wish to help me.
It seems a fair trade, to me. And I’m writing in a foreign language, so… I hope to be understood.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTT or buy: ABBOT meeples in special colors

Started by Khonnor

5 Replies
Last post April 25, 2017, 01:38:58 AM
by GinCarc
xx
WTT/WTB Russian Carcassonne (Single-Count-Tile, Gingerbreadman-Tile...)

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

15 Replies
Last post June 30, 2017, 02:28:32 AM
by Yashin-n
smiley
[WTT] Spiel 22 promo tile for Spiel 23 promo tile - Done => Topic can be closed

Started by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

2 Replies
Last post November 21, 2023, 04:34:18 PM
by LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)
xx
WTT LebC tile with Spiel 2015 tile