Carc Central Community > Online Games and Competitions

Our First BGA Tournament - Expansions

(1/4) > >>

danisthirty:
Please vote above and share any additional thoughts here! :(y)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6010.0

ny1050220:
I would say, just like the tournaments before, we go down the list and do them all at some point.
Does BGA allow both real-time mode and turn-based mode?

Halfling:

--- Quote from: ny1050220 on July 12, 2022, 02:47:44 PM ---I would say, just like the tournaments before, we go down the list and do them all at some point.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree....except missing out base game only!

BGA does support both, these tournaments would be turn-based.

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: ny1050220 on July 12, 2022, 02:47:44 PM ---I would say, just like the tournaments before, we go down the list and do them all at some point.

--- End quote ---
Difference between turn based and real-time mode is, that in realtime mode you have reserved time to your turn and in turn based game you have time for whole game.
Game at all is same, you and other party are connected to server and you can stil play real-time in turn-based mode, you see, what other player are doing, and you can make your immediately when he finished. And so on.
So in general - turn-based mode is real-time game with possibility to leave game for a while multiple times until time dedicated to you is not gone (for example 2 days for basic game is standard on BGA tournaments)

danisthirty:
Looks like it's going to be base game only which seems like a good way to get started before moving onto some expanded games! Thanks to everyone who voted. I'll set something up on BGA and invite everyone from the group to join.

You still have a few days to sign up if interested: https://www.boardgamearena.com/group?id=12347445

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version