Author Topic: Cemetery, first game.  (Read 7278 times)

Offline quevy

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 105
    • View Profile
Cemetery, first game.
« on: November 12, 2013, 01:11:20 PM »

I apologize for the quality and the few photographs.
Quevy , white followers 267 points .
My wife, followers orange 236 points .
My cousin , 207 points green followers .
The game was flowing, we played only the first 6 cemeteries , I have not printed the others, none stop for the clarification of rules, only a few small discussions during the game on trifles . We had decided to play the cemeteries with the restriction that they had to be positioned so that initially did not reach any city , we decided after the game that there will be no restrictions on the placement .
The first cemetery was extracted from my cousin , has blocked the big follower of my wife throughout the game , creating a ring .
The second cemetery was extracted from me , since I am in vantaggo that time, I placed my follower a regular cemetery , thinking that I would hardly finished that city (which has since become a full 63 points).
The third was extracted from my wife, who has put in revenge for the cemetery big follower of my cousin.
My cousin caught on 4 cemetery , but all had hired a follower and therefore has not been filled .
Me and my cousin we released our followers ( I would not have had to do to defend the big follower in the broader field ) . Battle of fields between me and my cousin , I close the largest city in the possession of my wife ( RRRC ) , you score 63 points , I collect a lot of goods , and I assure you 30 points + 3 and the junction of a road to the camp of my big follower , my cousin 4 street ( not collect follower , but no one notices ) .
My cousin and I have in the field , Big -normal followers , pig, my wife only a follower in that field.
In the last weave my cousin extracts the fifth cemetery , puts them my big follower .
He is currently winning the game thanks to the fields.
Last card and last cemetery , I peach and I place in the cemetery big follower of my cousin , leveling the field.
My cousin and I score 48 points from the field, my wife only 36.
I win a point on my wife , 237 to 236 , I still have to add the points of the goods and win 31 points .

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=519.0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:34:06 AM by MrNumbers, Reason: Width changed »
A knight is sworn to valour.
His heart knows only virtue.
His blade defends the helpless.
His might upholds the weak.
His word speaks only truth.
His wrath undoes the wicked.

:white-meeple: My works.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne first edition?? Is it first edition?

Started by JoeSesquipedalian

10 Replies
Last post May 28, 2016, 01:07:24 PM
by Halfling
xx
The Voyages of Marco Polo - First plays, first impressions (image heavy)

Started by franks

5 Replies
Last post November 16, 2017, 06:07:57 AM
by franks
xx
WTB: First Edition, First Print with 70-point scoreboard

Started by Perimones

45 Replies
Last post April 27, 2016, 01:52:37 AM
by Decar
xx
First game involving Wonders of Humanity