Author Topic: Besiegers and Halflings II (and New Edition and Goldrush) now available at Cundco  (Read 19378 times)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Interested but wife will leave me if I buy another whole new Carcassonne game. So therefore, no !

Pfff. Marriage is over-rated anyway!  >:D

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
Not sure I've heard of Goldfish but it sounds like fun!  ;D

This is something I haven't heard either :D
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • !!!
    • View Profile
2 days ago I have made the order for the Besiegers , Halflings II and other little things like the meeples rosa and violett that are not in big box 5... but first I make the money transfer I sent to cuncdo an emali because I'd like to know if I can buy also the meeple from the gingerbread mini expansion... until now I have not received any response... I hope the mini expansions are still available when they replay me :(

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
Interested but wife will leave me if I buy another whole new Carcassonne game. So therefore, no !

But if your wife leaves you, you will have more time to play the New Edition that you just bought. Looks like win-win!  ;D

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
2 days ago I have made the order for the Besiegers , Halflings II and other little things like the meeples rosa and violett that are not in big box 5... but first I make the money transfer I sent to cuncdo an emali because I'd like to know if I can buy also the meeple from the gingerbread mini expansion... until now I have not received any response... I hope the mini expansions are still available when they replay me :(

I found Cundco to be quite good at responding in the past. I ordered the cookie cutters and they must have gotten lost in the post. I wrote to them after a month and they wrote back straight away and sent me a new set for no extra charge.

So hopefully you will hear from them soon.

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile

But if your wife leaves you, you will have more time to play the New Edition that you just bought. Looks like win-win!  ;D

Sadly he has noone to play it with then haha

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile

I found Cundco to be quite good at responding in the past. I ordered the cookie cutters and they must have gotten lost in the post. I wrote to them after a month and they wrote back straight away and sent me a new set for no extra charge.

So hopefully you will hear from them soon.

I hope too ... :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:14:03 AM by MrNumbers, Reason: fixed quote mistakes »

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile

I found Cundco to be quite good at responding in the past.

I second this. All of my previous experiences with cundco have been very good ones.  :(y)

Offline aenima

• Viscount
  • !!!
    • View Profile
also mine... I'm just afraid that the expansions ends like is appned for the german cloister :)

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
Thursday's post has (apparently) come and gone and still no triangles for me. Maybe the Cundco version will win in the end!

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
Just placed my Cundco order. Actually, it was two orders to keep shipping costs reasonable.

Offline Darwin

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
    • View Profile
Thursday's post has (apparently) come and gone and still no triangles for me. Maybe the Cundco version will win in the end!

Cundco is the winner!
I was hoping for the Haflings from Spielbox in today’s mail, but instead I received the Haflings II and Besiegers from Cundco.  :meeple:

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
I still don't have either even though I am in a country that borders the country they're both coming from. The spielbox triangles have already reached New Zealand and North America but not Switzerland!  >:(

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
    • View Profile

Cundco is the winner!
I was hoping for the Haflings from Spielbox in today’s mail, but instead I received the Haflings II and Besiegers from Cundco.  :meeple:

Excellent! I hope you enjoy owning them.  :(y)

I still don't have either even though I am in a country that borders the country they're both coming from. The spielbox triangles have already reached New Zealand and North America but not Switzerland!  >:(

:o

Offline Darwin

• Duke
  • Merit: 18
    • View Profile
Excellent! I hope you enjoy owning them.  :(y)

I do! ;D But I don't have the time to try them out before some time next week. Then maybe the Haflings from Spielbox have arrived to.  ;)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Spiel 18 Tile Now Available From CundCo

Started by InTheDark

10 Replies
Last post December 03, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
by Halfling
xx
Kathedralen in Deutschland now available con Cundco

Started by Jesusgcas

2 Replies
Last post November 02, 2016, 09:27:35 AM
by txema25
xx
Halflings I or Halflings II

Started by stalcupojoy

6 Replies
Last post January 11, 2016, 01:49:58 PM
by Hounk
xx
New wooden meeples in white and natural finally available on Cundco!!

Started by DrMeeple

14 Replies
Last post December 06, 2019, 01:11:07 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Paleo mini "Flash of Wit" - available now

Started by Meepledrone

0 Replies
Last post April 16, 2022, 04:52:44 AM
by Meepledrone