Off Topic > Anything Else

Cundco shipping issue

(1/4) > >>

Allograft:
I ordered some stuff from Cundco for C2 on Jan 27 to be shipped to California. On the tracking, it was picked up from Cundco on Feb 3 and then left Frankfurt on Feb 4. The last entry in tracking is "The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization"

At this point, there have been no updates since Feb 4. I haven't received it yet. On March 10, I emailed service@cundco.de and let them know I hadn't received the package yet. I also asked them when it would be considered lost, such that they would dispatch a replacement. I received no response. I emailed again on March 15. Again, no response yet.

Anything thoughts on what next steps might be? I really would prefer not to escalate things to credit card disputes. -  :pink-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5118.0

MeepleFriend:
Hi Allograft,

I had a similar issue here stateside as well— ordered from Cundoco in November, and it was mid February before I received my shipment in Kentucky. Just like you, I saw that the items had been shipped from Germany fairly quickly cleared customs, with the last update of “The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization" just like you have.

I emailed Cundco about it in late January, and they asked me to wait another week or two. They were very apologetic and offered to reship the order at no cost to me. Waited about three weeks, and they followed up with me. The day after they sent that email, my order arrived through regular mail— small box wrapped in brown paper.

For whatever reason, regular shipping/low priority international mail is sometimes taking forever. I’ve heard that the international sorting centers in New Jersey, Baltimore, and LA have become incredibly slow since the DeJoy fiasco with the postal system last October.

I don’t know if my experience illuminates anything for your situation, but I did have to wait much longer than I would have expected to—longer than I ever have for international shipping— and I had the exact same tracking status, up until I received the order (without even an “out for delivery” update.)

I hope your order arrives soon! If you contact Cundco customer service, they will be very helpful and try to make sure you are made whole or get your items— I had nothing but a great set of interactions with them. Just be prepared for delays due to time zones and the odd English sentence or two due to imperfect translations!

Allograft:
Interesting. The frustrating thing for me is that I had two separate packages shipped from two separate sellers in Germany on Feb 23. One arrived March 4, and the other arrived March 8. I also had something shipped from Switzerland on Feb 23 that arrived on March 8. So, I've had multiple parcels from across the pond that arrived timely, so I'm baffled by the one from CundCo. Nevertheless, it may be what it is. -  :pink-meeple:

corinthiens13:
Do you know if it has been shipped as a parcel or a letter?

I don't know how it is now, but based on experiences between October 2020 and February 2021, letters are delivered in a fair time from Europe to the US, but parcels take about 4 to 7 days from origin to US customs, and then 4 weeks from US customs to final destination.

For two parcels I shipped, there was 2 weeks delay between arrival at US customs and first treatment by US customs, implying the tracking service wasn't updated during those two weeks (status was still "shipped by plane to the destination country", even though it was already at the US customs).

So if your shipment is a parcel, it may arrive soon. But I think two months is a maximum !

Well... Davide had to wait 3 months for a letter to arrive in Mexico from Spain...
http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4911.msg75772#msg75772

I hope you're gonna get your shipment soon !  :yellow-meeple:

corinthiens13:
Oh, and the parcels I'm talking about were registered and priority parcels. Standard / low priority parcels may take a lot longer (Swiss post is currently refusing to ship low priority parcels to the US because of the delay, we can only ship priority parcels to the US.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version