Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2017 World Cup - Group C

(1/17) > >>

MrNumbers:
Welcome to the group stage of the 2017 World Cup of Carcassonne Central! This thread is primarily for members of Group C to arrange matches between themselves and post scores, screenshots and the obligatory smack-talk as the group progresses. The top 2 players from this group once everyone in the group has played all 5 of their matches will advance through to the knockout stage.

Here is a list of the group members (including location):

* danisthirty
* jungleboy
* monwil
* ny1050220
* Jéré
* thodekey
If you haven’t read them already, please ensure that you are familiar with the tournament rules/ general information and our Code of Conduct. You may also find the JCloisterZone FAQ interesting/ useful if you have any unanswered questions about how JCloisterZone works (or you can just PM me).

Group stage expansions
All games at the group stage should include the following expansions:

* Inns & Cathedrals
* Besiegers
* The Festival
* The Phantom
Good luck! :) :(y)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3650.0

danisthirty:
Hello everyone!

I'm free most weekday evenings starting from tomorrow. I can play weekends at a push but prefer not to if I can avoid it as these are usually reserved for family.

Looking forward to getting our group going (and being the first to finish)... ;)

ny1050220:
I'm usually free 19:00-23:00 EST (5 hours behind the UK and 6 hours behind Belgium) on weekdays and all day on the weekends. I might be able to get away from work earlier in the day sometime next week, but I'm not sure at the point.
Also, I'll receive an automatic notification if someone posts here or sends me a PM. It usually works very well for me.

jungleboy:
Although I'm representing Mozambique (an impulse decision), I live in Portugal so I'm in the same time zone as the UK. Starting tomorrow, I should be  available quite often in the next few weeks, day or night.

jungleboy:
Dan and I are going to try to play tonight.

--- Quote from: ny1050220 on November 28, 2017, 03:39:47 PM ---I'm usually free 19:00-23:00 EST (5 hours behind the UK and 6 hours behind Belgium) on weekdays and all day on the weekends.

--- End quote ---

Let's try to play this weekend then if you're free, as that will be easier than staying up until midnight on a weeknight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version