Carc Central Community > Online Games and Competitions

Order of the Meeple: Challenge Matches

<< < (10/11) > >>

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: Jéré on March 13, 2017, 02:19:44 PM ---Dan challenged me... now he regrets... :)

--- End quote ---

Win or learn. Never regret.

ny1050220:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on March 14, 2017, 02:52:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jéré on March 13, 2017, 02:19:44 PM ---Dan challenged me... now he regrets... :)

--- End quote ---

Win or learn. Never regret.

--- End quote ---
Nice saying! Merited.

danisthirty:
Hear ye, hear ye! I hereby challenge jungleboy and Jere to challenge matches to be played before the end of this month!

Let me know when you’re free guys! :)

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on March 07, 2018, 08:59:12 AM ---Hear ye, hear ye! I hereby challenge jungleboy and Jere to challenge matches to be played before the end of this month!

Let me know when you’re free guys! :)

--- End quote ---

Jungleboy was quick to respond to the challenge and we ended up playing a couple of games this evening. The eventual score was 2 - 0 to me meaning I'm halfway towards winning two challenge matches against Red (or above) opponents. :red-meeple: :(y)

Game 1 (started by jungleboy)

:blue-meeple: danisthirty 83 : 61 jungleboy :green-meeple:

Game 2 (started by danisthirty)

:blue-meeple: danisthirty 114 : 94 jungleboy :green-meeple:

Thanks for the games jungleboy! ;)

jungleboy:
After my glorious victory on Saturday in a 4-player game at the D20 meetup, this was not a great follow-up. There was lots of trapping in the first game and I ran out of meeples and just couldn't draw the tiles I needed. The second game was better but Dan took control in the second half and I just couldn't get back into it. Congrats Dan!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version