Author Topic: WTB: Old artwork Carcassonne Hills and Sheep and/or Count, King and Robber  (Read 1566 times)

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy Carcassonne expansions Hills and Sheep and/or Count, King and Robber in the old artwork style.  Ideally complete and in original box including the instructions.  Doesn't have to be sealed but in good used condition. English language.

Postal would be to the United Kingdom.

Best wishes

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6368.0
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 10:30:48 AM by nblack27 »

Offline stepukiss

• Villein
  • Merit: 4
  • Yololo
    • View Profile
holla, 9th expansion i have sealed polish version. 30 eur. Shipping ftom lithuania

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Thank you for your kind reply.  I am looking for the English language version.

Many thanks.

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
  • Merit: 6
    • View Profile
I have both in English that I'd be willing to sell.  Let me check which I bought as separately packaged expansions vs ones I got as part of a Big Box, because if part of a Big Box there wouldn't be a box or independent instruction sheet.  Would be posting from the US so shipping won't be cheap!

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Hi gamgeefan2,

Thank you for your reply - I am very interested.  Let me know when you’ve had a chance to look.

Many thanks

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Any update?

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
    • View Profile
My Hills and Sheep was acquired as part of the Z-man Games English edition of Big Box 5 containing base game, river, Inns & Cathedrals, Trader & Builders, Hills & Sheep, and Wheel of Fortune for $79.  In retrospect, I'd prefer not to break up the box.  Any chance the whole set is interesting to you?

I (re)discovered that I bought the separately boxed Count of Carcassonne and King & Scout mini-expansions from Rio Grande Games that do have tiny English instruction sheets included.  I bought these 2 minis for a combined $26 (pre-shipping).  I can offer for that same $26 pre-shipping.

I also have the C1 edition Carcassonne Starttableau as an alternative to the 12 individual tiles in CoC, which incidentally is still available on Cundco.de for 1.99 Euro.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 06:14:47 PM by gamgeefan2 »

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Thanks,  I am potentially interested in the Count of Carcassonne and King&Scout mini-expansions.  Please could you confirm that these are complete and in good used condition?  For instance, does the King&Scout mini include the King and Baron tokens/tiles? 

Do you also happen to have the River 2 mini expansion and/or the cults, siege and creativity ?  This would allow me to get the equivalent of the full count, king and robber expansion.

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
    • View Profile
They should be complete* but I will share a full set of photos tonight to confirm.

*It is very possible I don't have the Scout tile anymore... because I don't have the original artwork Hunters and Gatherers I think I sold that one tile to someone who did.  I'll reduce the price $5 if I confirm that.  Sorry, this activity was some time ago and the cobwebs are just clearing.  :-)

And I do have the separately boxed mini-expansions for River II (I paid $40) and Cult, Siege, and Creativity (I paid $75).

Comprehensive coming photos tonight!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 05:19:27 AM by gamgeefan2, Reason: Added pricing »

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Thanks, looking forward to seeing the photos!

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
    • View Profile
The boxes

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
    • View Profile
The contents, part 1

Offline gamgeefan2

• Duke
    • View Profile
The contents, part 2

Offline nblack27

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
Thank you for taking the time to get them all out and photo them for me.

I think I’ll hold out and wait to see if I can get the complete count, king and robber expansion in the purple box.  If anybody else is willing to sell this then I’d be happy to purchase it.

Many thanks

Offline dronedrone

• Vassal
  • Updated my profile have I.
    • View Profile
I think I’ll hold out and wait to see if I can get the complete count, king and robber expansion in the purple box.  If anybody else is willing to sell this then I’d be happy to purchase it.

I don't know if you are still looking but a US seller has the Count expansion as part of a job lot on ebay at https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266289436081?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=f8fa3c157f9c48c388ab63e1c59179d4&bu=43008780051&ut=RU&ex

Perhaps he will consider selling it separately.

Good luck
The owls are not what they seem

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
WTB: Original Artwork "Expansion 6: Count, King & Robber"

Started by chris6507

5 Replies
Last post January 22, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
by chris6507
xx
The Count of Carcassonne - Count Robber and King Expansion 6 deployment

Started by JoeSesquipedalian

4 Replies
Last post September 07, 2015, 04:49:49 AM
by JoeSesquipedalian
xx
WTB - Hills and sheep expansion old artwork

Started by kistgeit

8 Replies
Last post February 01, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
by Decar
xx
WTB: Carcassonne I (Old design) - Hills & Sheep and Bridges, Castles and Bazaars

Started by twenney

1 Replies
Last post February 14, 2019, 01:11:45 AM
by Halfling
xx
WTB Original Artwork Hills & Sheep, The Gold Mines and The Ferries

Started by chris6507

4 Replies
Last post November 28, 2021, 01:52:46 AM
by chris6507