Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

WTB CutCassonne from the advent boxes

(1/2) > >>

DIN0:
Hello, if someone ordered the advent boxes and does not need/want the gift box itself, I would like to buy it for the CutCassonne on the bottom  :orange-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5569.0

Weetek23:
... and may there be another person who did, I would also be interested in purchasing a CutCassonne box  :(y)

gamgeefan2:
Me three!  Not worth the >25Euro shipping cost to the US for the whole Advent box (with contents), but when empty would fold flat and I would really only need the actual bottom section since I'm going to turn them into playable tiles.

Allograft:
Hi all,

If people want to go in on shared shipping from Holland, I've got two (that I plan on keeping) going to one of our friends there. He may be able to send all of our stuff in bulk and then I could distribute from here like I did with the Taiwan maps, if people are interested in making sure that they get a CutCassonne.

Ciao
- :pink-meeple:

gamgeefan2:
I'm in.  Shared shipping for flat envelope from Holland has to totally beat individual shipping of a big box from Germany.  Thanks again!

--- Quote from: Allograft on November 30, 2021, 06:37:34 PM ---Hi all,

If people want to go in on shared shipping from Holland, I've got two (that I plan on keeping) going to one of our friends there. He may be able to send all of our stuff in bulk and then I could distribute from here like I did with the Taiwan maps, if people are interested in making sure that they get a CutCassonne.

Ciao
- :pink-meeple:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version