Author Topic: WTS Bigbox 4  (Read 2283 times)

Offline The-Edge

• Duke
  • Merit: 35
    • View Profile
WTS Bigbox 4
« on: June 11, 2023, 02:40:28 AM »
Hello everyone,

I want to sell these games.

Big Box 4 45 euro,

Müller Exklusiv-Edition 120,- euro sold

The Crop Circles I Sealed 175,- euro sold
Darmstadt Promo Sealed 160,- euro Sold
Le Sac 50,- euro Sold
Dutch Wheel of fortune/Rad van Fortuin 30,- Euro sold

These are the prices what I paid for myself.
I want to sell them because I have these double and now I can make someone else happy with these expansions/games

If you are interested, please respond here

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6386.0
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:39:37 AM by The-Edge »
To meeple or not to meeple, that's the question

Offline The-Edge

• Duke
    • View Profile
I added the Crop Circles I,
Darmstadt Promo,
Müller Exklusiv-Edition,
Le Sac
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 05:16:28 AM by The-Edge »

Offline Maiday

• Freeman
  • Merit: 2
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Hey edge I'm interested in dramamsdt will message you on discord to discuss it

Offline Maiday

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Bought
Dramstadt €160
Le sac €50.

Putting prices on so people can see for a reference of what they might go for.

Offline daveztpc2000

• Labourer
  • Merit: 0
  • chinese biggest carcassonne collector
    • View Profile
I interested, but you don't answer me. So, I give up!
nice to meet you, welcome come to communitm with me. i had finished all carcassonne collect job.

Offline The-Edge

• Duke
    • View Profile
I did mailed you back. @daveztpc2000 but in the first topic i wrote..... please respond here. Not at my email adresse.
if you are not interested anymore that is your good right. Otherwise I will hear from you

« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:21:02 AM by The-Edge »

Offline daveztpc2000

• Labourer
    • View Profile
There are 2 left (Wheel of Fortune and Crop Circle 1) and I want to trade them on ebay, but I want to lower the price because I lost Darmstadt. I'm very disappointed because I was the first to reply to you, I don't like high profile.
If you can sell it this way please give me the link.Then I can transship my way.

Transferring money directly through PayPal is a very unsafe behavior.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 07:43:10 AM by daveztpc2000 »

Offline Maiday

• Freeman
    • View Profile
There are 2 left (Wheel of Fortune and Crop Circle 1) and I want to trade them on ebay, but I want to lower the price because I lost Darmstadt. I'm very disappointed because I was the first to reply to you, I don't like high profile.
If you can sell it this way please give me the link.Then I can transship my way.

Transferring money directly through PayPal is a very unsafe behavior.

Whilst I do know the concern. I have had multiple dealings with edge in the past on multiple platforms and via just email and he is very reliable.

Offline daveztpc2000

• Labourer
    • View Profile
Is there a link to show what else he has for sale?

There are so many people asking for direct transfers on GEEK, so I don't trust them very much.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 08:02:26 AM by daveztpc2000 »

Offline Maiday

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Is there a link to show what else he has for sale?

I believe this is his bgg marketplace account

https://boardgamegeek.com/market/user/CrazyBasterd33?pageid=1

Offline daveztpc2000

• Labourer
    • View Profile
Oh, I had already chatted with him on GEEK and he asked for a direct transfer so I gave up. Because I think a real seller should provide a reliable platform, even if there is a handling fee.

Offline The-Edge

• Duke
    • View Profile
I don't sell anything on Ebay so I can't help you.

I once bought something and never got it. That is why I don't want to take the risk again when I sell something
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 08:13:20 AM by The-Edge »

Offline Maiday

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Oh, I had already chatted with him on GEEK and he asked for a direct transfer so I gave up. Because I think a real seller should provide a reliable platform, even if there is a handling fee.

I understand the concern. But I and many other users on here can vouch for edge.

Offline Linkarssonne (Linksux)

• Duke
  • Merit: 42
    • View Profile

I understand the concern. But I and many other users on here can vouch for edge.
Yep, I can confirm, trading with The Edge is 100% safe

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline unclewill

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 10
    • View Profile

Hi daveztpc2000, welcome to the community. I haven't been active on here recently but felt compelled to raise a couple of points.

On a general note, any seller has the right to list and request a sales process however they prefer. Equally, any prospective buyer can choose to accept that process or propose something else, but fundamentally it is the right of each party to accept or not. If you don't like the process on offer, you do not have to go through with it and have no right to expect someone to bow to your desire.

The community has chosen to keep sales and offers in the open for a number of good reasons. It gives other members an idea of what items are currently being offered or bought for to help them make informed decisions in the future. It also makes it less likely that someone will pay grossly too much or too little for an item which is good for less experienced collectors who may have more enthusiasm that patience!

I say this with no offence intended, as you may know you are reliable and trustworthy, but you do not yet have an established reputation in the community. A good proportion of your posts (9) to date relate to this thread. While it might seem unfair, and with no judgement intended, you are currently the riskier part of the exchange.

From personal experience I can say that The Edge is a reliable, generous, and very helpful member of the community. But even if I had no personal experience, I could see from his profile how engaged, helpful, and well respected he has proven to be. He is a known and valued member of the community.

Carcassonne Central is a great community of players and collectors who share a passion for this game. We all gain from each other's enthusiasm and support, whether that is knowledge, advice, or a less risky place to buy/ sell/ trade than eBay or BGG. It operates on reputation and trust.

While I am not as active as I was, I still enjoy and appreciate the dedication and generosity of fellow members and hope you do too.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
BigBox box for collectors - Corrected Box Art

Started by Benny

5 Replies
Last post May 04, 2023, 08:55:14 AM
by Benny
xx
Good deal on Bigbox 2014

Started by totor66

1 Replies
Last post March 19, 2020, 06:13:11 AM