Carc Central Community > Online Games and Competitions

Our First BGA Tournament - Expansions

<< < (3/4) > >>

Bumsakalaka:
We can use some power of SMF (app working here on CarcC).
When you click to Members - Search for members
There are possiblity to search bt : Search by messenger nickname
This can be renamed to Search by BGA nickname
Problem is, that this messenger nickname is now not showed in profile or in edit profile.
And then sombody will join CarcC BGA group, he has to have fulfilled this value in profile on CarcC.

So example. I'm Bumsakalaka on CarcC and Karpenter45 (ahh this age is every day closer).
I'll join CarcC group on BGA.
@danisthirty check name if exists. If not ask user to add it, if not he will be removed from group.

I think it's fair. But it brings work to @Meepledrone for update CarcC and @danisthirty  for authorize users.
This is the way :D

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on August 16, 2022, 04:00:24 AM ---I think it's fair. But it brings work to @Meepledrone for update CarcC and @danisthirty  for authorize users.

--- End quote ---

I'm always in favour of anything that involves work for other people, but have to think more carefully about it when it involves me having to do something... ;)

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on August 16, 2022, 05:35:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on August 16, 2022, 04:00:24 AM ---I think it's fair. But it brings work to @Meepledrone for update CarcC and @danisthirty  for authorize users.

--- End quote ---

I'm always in favour of anything that involves work for other people, but have to think more carefully about it when it involves me having to do something... ;)

--- End quote ---

I know, this is reason why I mentioned it as cons for this solution.

Leven:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on August 16, 2022, 05:35:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Half of the work has already been done:  ;)

BGA nameCarcC name1984Antoacmilanaibj7alehrosarioalehrosarioAmaiRingoCasumlollaDrMeeplecicerunnercicerunnerdanisthirtydanisthirtydavide1968Decar2DecargiulioTmGLH510glh510Grigio1972Han Shot FirstHvetebrod37JackfaceJackFacejavisidaKaraboudjanKarpenter45BumsakalakaLaClaudiellaLaPorxadaLichidakillermanarorimanarorimeeme9MMikeMMikeMrNumbersMrNumbersny1050220ny1050220Paolino87progressive_toplineRevelationsHalflingRui_fernandes04sakurakimScottVMScottSnearoneSnearonespman2szigfridLevenUhomeUhomevadzimirVital PluymersVital PluymerswallaceprimewallaceprimeWeebyVuitWeebyVuitWillem88Willemwilliamprimewilliamprime

Scott:
Congrats to @Leven (szigfrid) for winning the Carcassonne Central Summer Tournament!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version