Carc Central Community > Strategy Guide

Project 1A: Carcassonne Game Notation

<< < (3/17) > >>

Meepledrone:
Great post, @kothmann.  :(y) :(y)

+1 merit from me.

DIN0:
Amazing kothmann! +1 merit

I am happy to see people try it out for themselves  :(y) I will review your game based on the transcript to see it all for myself :)

Meepledrone:
Let us know if they cheated...  :P

DIN0:
I will  :D if they did.

I was notified of one more editing mistake in the manual - the tile list is missing two tiles. I have included errata in the original post. A corrected version will be released at some point.

I should also mention that already some notation editing apps are in progress by other members  :gray-meeple:

kothmann:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on January 02, 2022, 10:57:12 AM ---Let us know if they cheated...  :P

--- End quote ---
Hahahahahaha!  Well, it turns out that in turn 60, I originally placed the monastery at [-2;1], overlooking the perfect ffff hole at [2;-1].  When I drew another monastery on turn 62, I groaned because I had no meeples left and I then noticed the hole at [2;-1].  My daughter very graciously said, “you must have been distracted by the notation system, so you should change move 60 to fill the hole for 9 points, and then put the new monastery on [-2;1] on this turn.”  Young people are so quick to assume that the brain just works as intended. :-[   Anyway, those 9 points were exactly the margin of victory!  >:D

I should also say that I just now noticed that I switched from DIN0’s official “K = Knight” notation to the  “N=kNight” notation of chess after the first turn!  Super confusing here, because N=North.  Sorry about that.  Old dog learning new tricks… ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version