Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

WTB: CCCR tile from Abbey & Mayor

(1/2) > >>

JT Atomico:
I am hoping to get a copy of this tile from Abbey & Mayor:

Unfortunately they don't have it at Cundco, which is where I have bought specific spare tiles before.

Does anyone have a spare one of these that they would be willing to sell me? Probably just looking to pay postage and a small amount more. I could just buy a whole copy of Abbey & Mayor but it seems a bit of a waste of all the other stuff...

Just for interest sake, the reason I want this tile is to recreate the animal tiles from the winter edition in the original game. I have equivalent tile for all of the others!

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=627.0

wicke:
I could say the same about this tile.
Anyone who knows where to get hold of this without having to buy a Big Box.

kettlefish:
I have some tiles, but without the cardboard and the back side.
So you need to glue the tiles on a blanc tile.

Carcking:

--- Quote from: JT Atomico on February 18, 2014, 12:07:10 PM ---Just for interest sake, the reason I want this tile is to recreate the animal tiles from the winter edition in the original game. I have equivalent tile for all of the others!

--- End quote ---

Hi JT. I'm curious, are you painting the animals on the tiles? That will be interesting to see how they come out. I don't have this extra tile you're looking for though. Sorry.

wicke:

--- Quote from: kettlefish on February 20, 2014, 01:17:00 AM ---I have some tiles, but without the cardboard and the back side.
So you need to glue the tiles on a blanc tile.

--- End quote ---

yes, that could work as well I guess, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version