Carc Central Community > News and Events

New Mini and Ukraine Promo tile announced for Essen and subsequent Cundco

<< < (11/12) > >>

dirk2112:
The map isn't happening for me.  I'll probably bite the bullet for the Bets and the Ukraine tile if it is still available during the advent promotion.

The US maps showed up in Boardgame Geek's market, so maybe the Ukraine one will too. 

Carcassonne King:
Yeah, I agree that Cundco's shipping prices have gone out of control.  I bought The Bets and the Ukraine tile last week, and shipping it was €12!  Not only is that more than the price of the tiles I bought, but that's over double what the shipping price used to be, and it sounds like they are still using the same national postal service to deliver it.  I was going to buy Mists Over Carcassonne off Cundco when they got English copies back in stock, but now I think not.

supertopix:

--- Quote from: Carcassonne King on October 21, 2022, 08:32:31 AM ---Yeah, I agree that Cundco's shipping prices have gone out of control.  I bought The Bets and the Ukraine tile last week, and shipping it was €12!  Not only is that more than the price of the tiles I bought, but that's over double what the shipping price used to be, and it sounds like they are still using the same national postal service to deliver it.  I was going to buy Mists Over Carcassonne off Cundco when they got English copies back in stock, but now I think not.

--- End quote ---
Same here, I’ll buy the italian copy, in November.

Whaleyland:
It costs just under €60 to ship a map to New Zealand regardless of what else is in the package, so I am waiting until December's Advent event to order everything. I've got two maps to order (Taiwan and Ukraine), the English Mists of Carcassonne (if it's back in stock), the Ukraine tile, The Bets, and a number of random meeples, scoring tiles, scoring flags, etc. As long as at least one map is in the order, the shipping price doesn't change for me, which is why it makes sense to order them all together. My only real concern is that the Ukraine tile will be out of stock or that something else I want to order will be gone by then (it happens almost every year).

Scott:
I don’t expect English editions of Mists to restock at HiG. Asmodee is responsible for distribution of English editions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version