Carc Central Community > Unofficial Rules

BAZAARS: 2 Player Rule change: Bid Modification w/DICE !!!

<< < (3/3)

DOCTORawfulMD:
Some of my friends refuse to use " illegal mods" in Carcassonne, but when it comes down to it, it's a home home game... Not a legit tournament.

Thanks Scott!

Paul:

--- Quote from: DOCTORawfulMD on February 10, 2014, 11:30:59 AM ---Some of my friends refuse to use " illegal mods" in Carcassonne, but when it comes down to it, it's a home home game... Not a legit tournament.

--- End quote ---

I think I've said it before, but here goes anyway: In the Swedish version of Dungeon Quest, in the rules, it says that the game is not bound to the rules followed with the game. They encourage us to add or change the rules and try varieties that could enhance the game play.
  Quite nice really. And I'm a bit envy my sister got a chance to meet the creator for this game (Drakborgen).

:meeple:

Seeing the picture with the various dices brings up the (decades!) old memories of roleplaying games. Maybe I still have them dices somewhere.

ac1982:
I wanted to share our way to deal with this. While having 2 person-games, when someone gets a bazaar tile they draw two more tiles and then we have some sort of a "Blind Offers" auction... by whatsapp  C:-) This means we write each other a message with our offers for the two tiles (e.g. "8 - 5", meaning I'm willing to pay 8 points for the first tile and 5 for the second one) and then we send the messages at the same time. The player who pays more for each tile gets it. If we both offer the same, the tile is put back in the bag. 
More rules have been established to cover all the possibilities, but this is the core mechanism. What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version