Carc Central Community > Leagues (including expansion leagues)

2021 Basegame round 1

<< < (4/6) > >>

Allograft:
So, first install 5.X to get the current java, then downgrade to 4.X? -  :pink-meeple:

Decar:
Decar vs NY1050220

First game was really messy. We both made some interesting mistakes, and were quick to cash in on them.  We had a big farm fight, but I managed to complete a road giving me one meeple on my last turn. Scoring a dango for 9points.  Bringing me up for a draw.  Stupidly I placed a blocking tile that I didn't need to that cost me 1 point.

89:89

and

Game 2

Well the less said the better.... I ill invested in territory early on, and I was simply out played and left with frantic plays that just seemed to power NY1050220's superior strategy and draws.  Got a farmer trapped almost immediately and all my trapping threads were brushed aside almost instantly.

Well played NY1050220. Good luck with your other games.

PS: Given we're meant to be playing everyone, is there anyone state side that would like to take advantage of the +1 hour difference we have at the moment, and the fact I'm on annual leave to schedule a second game with me for Round 2, before the clocks go forward?

Sinscerly:

--- Quote from: Decar on March 23, 2021, 04:19:45 PM ---PS: Given we're meant to be playing everyone, is there anyone state side that would like to take advantage of the +1 hour difference we have at the moment, and the fact I'm on annual leave to schedule a second game with me for Round 2, before the clocks go forward?

--- End quote ---
I can publish the second round if you like?

ny1050220:
I won't object to that; more info helps with planning. Just don't want the other players to feel overly pressured, as apparently they haven't finished their round 1.

Sinscerly:

--- Quote from: ny1050220 on March 24, 2021, 08:48:31 AM ---I won't object to that; more info helps with planning. Just don't want the other players to feel overly pressured, as apparently they haven't finished their round 1.

--- End quote ---
I'm going to publish all the rounds tonight, but chronological order is pre. (so try to play first round 1, then 2 .... etc).
If people want to go faster it goes faster, as all is already published :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version