Carc Central Community > Leagues (including expansion leagues)

The Basegame (Double) League

<< < (11/11)

Sinscerly:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on May 12, 2021, 09:09:15 AM ---Hello? Is this thing on?

Ahem...

Hi everyone! Just wondering how everyone is getting on with their games? Are we still playing? I've not seen much from bonusDuck, Davide or Thodekey - please let someone know if you're having problems and hopefully we can help you to solve them! :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's a bit silent. I've added the last missing rounds 7 to 10 also now.
also added copy of all current played matches below.

(Below is an old table, newest table will be kept updated at frontpage (page1) http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5088.msg78254#msg78254)

Sinscerly:

--- Quote from: Sinscerly on February 27, 2021, 12:54:15 PM ---
--- End quote ---

I've refreshed the played matches table.

For @all try to make a bit of time to play your outstanding matches :)

I've sent everyone a message with their open rounds (it can be that you are free in a certain round and I messaged that it's still open, my bad >:D)

bonusDucks:
Hello all,

I'd like to apologize for not responding, school became much more stressful right as the league began, but now I have time and will play all games! ;D

thodekey:
Hi there,

I'm terribly sorry for reacting that slow.  Life has been very hectic for me, lately (starting up my own architects' practice, designing my own house & first baby on the way,...) and at the moment I finally tried to log in Carcassonne Central...well...then it was down.

Anyway, if i'm not too late...i would like to try to play these games as soon as possible.  Wednesday evenings, around 19:00 till 21:00 CET usually work out the best. 

PS: I'm only used to play with JCloisterzone if that's possible for you folks?

Greetings,
Thodekey

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: thodekey on August 24, 2021, 12:01:04 PM ---I'm terribly sorry for reacting that slow.  Life has been very hectic for me, lately (starting up my own architects' practice, designing my own house & first baby on the way,...) and at the moment I finally tried to log in Carcassonne Central...well...then it was down.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like you've got a lot going on at the moment so it's especially nice to have you back thodekey. Congratulations on the impending arrival (and everything else)! :) :(y)

--- Quote from: thodekey on August 24, 2021, 12:01:04 PM ---PS: I'm only used to play with JCloisterzone if that's possible for you folks?

--- End quote ---

I saw it didn't take you long to sign up to BGA?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version