Carc Central Community > Leagues (including expansion leagues)

The Basegame (Double) League

<< < (3/11) > >>

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: Sinscerly on February 28, 2021, 01:34:21 PM ---Noted

--- Quote from: Decar on February 28, 2021, 12:36:07 PM ---If anyone wants me to host JCZ games let me know.

--- End quote ---
Always played through the servers of JCZ, they worked mostly good for me. There wasn't any big difference right?

--- End quote ---

Typically games played via personally hosted servers (i.e. our own PCs/ laptops) were usually more reliable than the online server. Although that is going back a few years and it may be that the current online server is better than it used to be. Other than this, the version of JCZ was still the same so no differences in the game.

Decar:

--- Quote from: Allograft on February 28, 2021, 01:53:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Decar on February 28, 2021, 12:36:07 PM ---
Mustn't confuse this with the Double Basegame League either  ;D

--- End quote ---

Link please?

--- End quote ---

Was just joking... maybe next time.

--- Quote from: danisthirty on February 28, 2021, 04:00:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sinscerly on February 28, 2021, 01:34:21 PM ---Noted

--- Quote from: Decar on February 28, 2021, 12:36:07 PM ---If anyone wants me to host JCZ games let me know.

--- End quote ---
Always played through the servers of JCZ, they worked mostly good for me. There wasn't any big difference right?

--- End quote ---

Typically games played via personally hosted servers (i.e. our own PCs/ laptops) were usually more reliable than the online server. Although that is going back a few years and it may be that the current online server is better than it used to be. Other than this, the version of JCZ was still the same so no differences in the game.

--- End quote ---

It's sometimes better when the server explodes or something goes wrong.  Its slightly easier to recover a lost game.  I've not used the online server for a long time though. So perhaps that's more stable.

wolnic:

--- Quote from: Decar on February 28, 2021, 12:36:07 PM ---Mustn't confuse this with the Double Basegame League either  ;D

--- End quote ---

or Doublebass Game league?

Bumsakalaka:
It's still possible to join? If yes, I'm in.
I'm able to play over new 5.5.0 JCZ

ny1050220:
Same here. I'm in if it's still open.
It's been a while since I last used the JCZ app, so I'll need to confirm that it runs OK on my computer.
I'm in EST. Previous experience suggests that I can only arrange games with the Europe-based players on the weekends, unless they are night owls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version