Carc Central Community > News and Events

Is this picture real? Winter Edition (2020) with River.

<< < (30/42) > >>

lr:

--- Quote from: Sir Lose-a-Farm on October 22, 2022, 03:37:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Willem on October 22, 2022, 02:42:01 AM ---It feels a bit silly complaining that you can't use a feature in a game where it is not meant to be used in  :o

--- End quote ---
Guys my english is not perfect but sometimes I wonder if you even read my posts. I never complained about not being able to use abbots. I was noticing that a game version who does not include abbots include an abbott mechanic instead, something that's weird to me. It was intended as a playful remark.

--- End quote ---

I think Sir loose a ferm will be satisfied with this new edition which will fully allow him to use Abbots in winter!

totor66:
I also says it contains gingerbread man expansion :)

lr:
It will therefore be necessary to buy this new edition in order to see what it contains exactly. ^-^

lr:
Here is the back of the box: The river and the Abbot are present, but there is a priori no gingerbread man.

Maiday:

--- Quote from: lr on December 12, 2022, 04:12:03 AM ---Here is the back of the box: The river and the Abbot are present, but there is a priori no gingerbread man.

--- End quote ---

The abbot is present.... this means the tiles will now have gardens on and this is a new winter edition right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version