Carc Central Community > News and Events

Is this picture real? Winter Edition (2020) with River.

<< < (28/42) > >>

TheDoctor_13:

--- Quote from: Willem on November 04, 2022, 01:36:33 PM ---No news yet, and I wouldn't hold my breath  :o
ZMG have not been the fastest with new releases, and Im not expecting them to bring this one out tbh. It was a limited release in Germany that got a wider release now, but no news from any other publisher making this in a localised version. A lot of publishers have made the winter edition, and have stopped making them for a while now

--- End quote ---

-face turns blue from holding breath-

I am patient in the wait.. I prefer having english editions, I even went the more expensive english castle and got the falcon printed instead of the more affordable Zamek edition. I guess I will have too keep my eye out on a cheap english of the old version and buy then sell a german edition for the river tiles.

What made this different for other publishers to not localize it? H&G got picked up and both have been out of print for a similar time. This still released under Carcassonne unlike Zamek (at-least I don't think its no longer connected?).

Scott:
There are no English versions of the Winter edition. Get yourself a German copy of the latest version. The only thing in German is the rules, and we have Wikicarpedia for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nawusica:
Hello everyone
    There is a winter edition in Chinese that will be released in Taiwan. But the release date has not been set.

Meepledrone:
@Willem Alert!!!
@Willem Alert!!!
@Willem Alert!!!

Willem:
I'm on it!
Just need to wait for it to be released!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version