Off Topic > Anything Else

Request for update of Profile Carcassonne games

<< < (3/8) > >>

Meepledrone:
Don't be impatient! It's been only 3 years...  >:D

MeepleFriend:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on January 18, 2021, 05:53:53 AM ---Don't be impatient! It's been only 3 years...  >:D

--- End quote ---

Yes, quality Carassonne is like a fine wine...takes years to develop and age into it’s perfection. Our profiles are surely similar!  ;D

danisthirty:
Alright alright alright. Enough bullying! :P

I've been through your list and added all the new C2 expansions and the maps. I haven't added the spin-offs or spin-off expansions yet, but please test that you're happy with the new fields I have added, and that you can use them, and let me know if you run into any difficulties.

Thanks! :(y)

DIN0:
Yep works great. FINALLY!
Just don't take too long with the rest, it would be shame if we waited another 3 years  >:D

corinthiens13:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on January 20, 2021, 09:14:34 AM ---Alright alright alright. Enough bullying! :P

I've been through your list and added all the new C2 expansions and the maps. I haven't added the spin-offs or spin-off expansions yet, but please test that you're happy with the new fields I have added, and that you can use them, and let me know if you run into any difficulties.

Thanks! :(y)

--- End quote ---

That's great, thanks !  :D

Maybe a line separating old art, new art, spinoffs and maps would make the list more pleasant to read and go through  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version