Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

Most expensive Carcassonne item ever on eBay?

<< < (3/9) > >>

24hourpartymeeple:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on September 16, 2013, 03:56:36 PM ---Let's remember that there's a big difference between how much these sell for and how much people are asking for. I genuinely hope that nobody is desperate enough to spend $285 on 6 tiles. The same guy is still asking for $185 for Corn Circles 1; at that price he can keep it.

The most I've seen the full box sell for is still 109.50 Euros. I've seen two "Buy it Now"s for about 65 Euros and unsurprisingly both of those went quite quickly. There are a couple of ongoing auctions still in progress too.

--- End quote ---

That same guy asking $185 for his Corn Circles 1 was asking $128 just last week. No idea why he bumped his price up so much but if it wasn't selling at $128 (it wasn't, he's relisted a few times), it sure isn't going to sell at $185.

PgMaster:
I didn't realize that it was the same guy selling both of them...err....trying to sell both of them...

kettlefish:
I will send the link from the ebay seller to HiG, because the seller use the HiG logo - you can see it at the bottom of the text.

All what I can say is: wait wait wait - in some month is even ebay not so much expensive.
And in Germany is that box 24,99 EUR at Mueller.

I will wait for the CundCo Shop one day...

kettlefish:
La Porxada:
Don't you ever ask yourself why does the German have so much items from the La Porxada?

It is really easy:
At BGG you can find a very good picture of the tile and also at CarcF you can find the rules.
Print it out, glue the tile on a blanc tile with the back Carc C - and then go as a seller to ebay and earn much money from people who like to drew out their money out off the window...

kettlefish:

--- Quote from: kettlefish on September 16, 2013, 11:16:29 PM ---I will send the link from the ebay seller to HiG, because the seller use the HiG logo - you can see it at the bottom of the text.

All what I can say is: wait wait wait - in some month is even ebay not so much expensive.
And in Germany is that box 24,99 EUR at Mueller.

I will wait for the CundCo Shop one day...

--- End quote ---
The seller put the logo away.
So that means he is looking regular here at CarcC and he/she knows how important the 6 new tiles are for many members at CarcC - that makes the price high...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version