Author Topic: Hobbyworld in Russia just posted this. Does anyone know what the two tiles are  (Read 47143 times)

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Just to reiterate: if you wish items to be added to the survey you must put a note on CarcassoneForum and thank BigBoss.  Having done that if you want Dan to pick up items for you you'll need to let him know here afterwards once your order from Hobbyworld is confirmed.  It's likely the new spiel tiles will not be available as these are special prizes for the top russian players.

Offline Whaleyland

• Great Khan
  • Global Moderator
  • Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 101
  • Toulouse: Carcassonne's insignificant neighbor.
    • View Profile
    • Derek R. Whaley, PhD | Librarian, Historian, and Writer
Just to reiterate: if you wish items to be added to the survey you must put a note on CarcassoneForum and thank BigBoss.  Having done that if you want Dan to pick up items for you you'll need to let him know here afterwards once your order from Hobbyworld is confirmed.  It's likely the new spiel tiles will not be available as these are special prizes for the top russian players.
Whenever the new tiles do become available, I'd like official copies of those (and officials of the previous two), so long as they can be shipped to New Zealand for under $20USD / €15.00 / £12.00 (or something like that). I have homemade versions of the first two tiles, but nothing beats originals and with four tiles now, all with the same watermarks, that qualifies as a tuckboxable expansion in my eyes.

Offline franks

• Marquis
  • Merit: 26
  • I love Carcassonne
    • View Profile
I've posted on CarcF, thanks everyone for all the info, BigBoss for the survey and Dan for the possible pick up  :(y) :(y) :(y)

Fingers crossed  :)
Franks

Wanna play Carc? Can we add just one more expansion?

Offline LaPorxada (aka BigBoss)

• Count
  • Merit: 28
  • updated 2022
    • View Profile

THANKS DECAR  :(y)

Well done for taking the initiative BigBoss. :(y)

Since I'm planning on driving to Essen I may be able to collect from Essen and post on behalf of those who wish to get hold of something but won't be there to get it in person.

Don't forget to respond to the survey on CarcF if you hope to be included!

THANKS DANISTHIRTY

@ toastytoast, aenima, MeepleFan & Valheru

Please write me if you are interested (tell me the number of copies you wish) & if you are on Spiel 16 Essen or turn away to DANISTHIRTY!

Who is present on "SPIEL 16 (ESSEN)"?

Decar: yes
danisthirty: yes
jtatomico: I am possibly going to Essen myself anyway, but I haven't totally arranged everything yet.
Jéré: I will be in Essen on Sunday 100% sure because I will represent France at the World Championship. I will try to be there on Saturday as well.

vasek1:  I will not be in Essen this year ==> danisthirty
franks: I would thankfully defer the delivery option through Danisthirty via CarcC

totor66: ?
Jéré: ?

PLEASE WRITE TO ME VIA PM (or on german CarcF), So i will add you to the survey!

NEW LINK TO THE SURVEY on german Carcassonne Forum: http://carcassonne-forum.de/viewtopic.php?p=42626#p42626

Quote:  Alexey Babaitsev (International Projects Manager @Hobby World)
Yes, it may be possible to bring Russian Carcassonne copies to Essen. However, I can not promiss this to you at the moment. If you can run a survey, that would help us to make a decision.
Best regards,
Alexey Babaitsev International Projects Manager @Hobby World.

Greetings,
BigBoss
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:53:35 AM by BigBoss »
I'm looking for:
● Carcassonne shopdisplays (esp.dicegame.+ Minis ger.)
● Carcassonne Στα Κάστρα του Μυστρά (2002) Greek first edition
● Carcassonne - chinese Sur knight kings editions
● ETCOC / WTCOC 2020 commemorative tiles
& more -> https://ibb.co/cCcm4SB

Offline DIN0

• Viscount
  • Merit: 37
  • Carcassonne is only complete with 11th expansion:)
    • View Profile
I would also like to entrust it to you danisthirty if possible
thank you!

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
I would also like to entrust it to you danisthirty if possible
thank you!

No problem. Do be sure to let BigBoss know via his survey on CarcF though (link earlier in this thread).

Offline Rosco

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 41
  • Racing, and playing hard!
    • View Profile
Hi

i have replied to the thread on carcassonne forum so I am wondering what I do now?

Bigboss - thankyou for your part in this
Danisthirty - thankyou for your part as well

I hope i am doing the right thing.
 :red-meeple: C:-)
Just lay the damn tile!

• Count
  • updated 2022
    • View Profile
Hi

i have replied to the thread on carcassonne forum so I am wondering what I do now?

Bigboss - thankyou for your part in this
Danisthirty - thankyou for your part as well

I hope i am doing the right thing.
 :red-meeple: C:-)

I have added you to the survey  :red-meeple:

Greetings,
BigBoss

Offline JT Atomico

• Marquis
  • Merit: 61
    • View Profile
I have also added a comment to the Carcassonne Forum thread, but just to be sure I'll say it here too! I would love to get a copy of the new tiles. :)

I am possibly going to Essen myself anyway, but I haven't totally arranged everything yet.

• Count
  • updated 2022
    • View Profile
I have also added a comment to the Carcassonne Forum thread, but just to be sure I'll say it here too! I would love to get a copy of the new tiles. :)

I am possibly going to Essen myself anyway, but I haven't totally arranged everything yet.

Added  :red-meeple:

Offline Valheru

• Marquis
  • Merit: 19
  • More tiles, less rules!
    • View Profile
BigBoss, I replied on the other forum as well but just to be certain:

If possible I would like both the old and the new promo tiles. So that's Baba Yaga and Bogatir (2013) with everything else; and the 2016 ones, if they'll be available.

Thank you for your effort, BigBoss. Highly appreciated!

Unfortunately, I won't make Spiel '16, so I'll probably arrange something with Danisthirty if he's still up for it.
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming..."

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, I won't make Spiel '16, so I'll probably arrange something with Danisthirty if he's still up for it.

@Valheru – if anything is brought to Essen for you and you’re not there to collect it for yourself then I’d be happy to collect it for you and post it on when I get home. :) :(y)

Offline stalcupojoy

• Count
  • Merit: 21
  • คาคาร์ซอนน์ fan in Thailand
    • View Profile
    • Michael Stalcup (Poet)
So far there's a skull (or three) in every Russian Promo tile. Cheery. :P
Fan Expansions: Fiefs | Labyrinths | Schoolhouses | Vistas
Poetry Website: michaelstalcup.com

Offline toastytoast

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 2
  • Hello!
    • View Profile
I put my name down in interest of the 2 new Russian tiles, however as I can't make it to the event I would very much like to take you up on the offer of picking the tiles up for us, danisthirty, if possible!

• Count
  • updated 2022
    • View Profile
BigBoss, I replied on the other forum as well but just to be certain:

If possible I would like both the old and the new promo tiles. So that's Baba Yaga and Bogatir (2013) with everything else; and the 2016 ones, if they'll be available.

Thank you for your effort, BigBoss. Highly appreciated!

You are now on the list  :red-meeple:

@Valheru – if anything is brought to Essen for you and you’re not there to collect it for yourself then I’d be happy to collect it for you and post it on when I get home. :) :(y)

Thanks again  :(y)

I put my name down in interest of the 2 new Russian tiles, however as I can't make it to the event I would very much like to take you up on the offer of picking the tiles up for us, danisthirty, if possible!

You are now on the list   :blue-meeple:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Does anyone know these extensions?

Started by Ratz65

3 Replies
Last post December 06, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
by TheSteveAllen
clip
Does anyone know what this is? Promo card

Started by The-Edge

4 Replies
Last post December 20, 2021, 01:21:52 PM
by DIN0
xx
Does anyone know where to buy the tunnel expansion?

Started by robnhill

12 Replies
Last post January 30, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
by txema25
xx
How does a new member know that we have competitions?

Started by Halfling

4 Replies
Last post January 16, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
by danisthirty
question
Does the River Separate Two Farms, is this stated anywhere in the CAR?

Started by Gerry

29 Replies
Last post August 16, 2014, 06:33:48 AM
by Gerry