Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

FS - Instant Carcassonne Collection

(1/4) > >>

CKorfmann:
It is with great remorse that I must offer up my Carcassonne collection to a good home.  It makes me sad to see it sitting on the shelf month after month never seeing the table.  If I get the opportunity to play with anyone, I am usually teaching them and we play WoF as it is still in it's own box.  I may keep it (WoF), but I haven't decided for sure. 

I would greatly prefer to keep this collection all together as several expansions are mixed together and would be difficult to seperate.  I'd like to get at least $200 for the whole set.  If you'd like to make an offer, the best way to contact me is by email.  If by some miracle there are more than a few interested people, I can set up an auction. 

Some of it is gently and lovingly used, some has never been played.

Here is the inventory to the best of my knowledge:

Carcassonne Big Box 2
Base Game
Inns & Cathedrals
Traders & Builders
Princess & Dragon
Abbey & Mayor
River 2
King
The Count of Carcassonne
The Cult Places

The Tower
The Catapult
Bridges, Castles, & Bazaars
GQ11
Cult, Siege, & Creativity
Tunnels
The Phantom (blue)
The Festival (tiles only)
The River 1
All 6 mini-expansions

Extra Meeples from Meeple Source (full sets):
Brown
Purple
Gold
Green Camo
Orange
Nude

Fan-expanions:
The Kings Gate
The Missionary (one gold painted H&G meeple and a disk in all colors exept Gold, Nude, and Camo)
The Shepherds in the six original colors (one shepherd & five sheep) A labor of love...
The Leper
About 2 dozen tiles from Families (red/yellow pennants)
Cleric and Serf
About 2 dozen individual tiles from the solazy and mathguy expansions and others. 
Many extra meeples in the base colors including:
Two H&G huts each
One Discovery meeple each
One Travel Ed. meeple each
One sheep, boar, and cow each (for the Dragon Hunter expansion)
An extra Dragon
A few more odds and ends.

I also have a few less than 500 blank tiles (brown front and back) that were put up for sale a couple years ago by Chri5lynn (?).  I gave a few of them to a friend, no more than 50, but I don't know for sure.  I'm guessing there are about 450 tiles.  These will go seperately.  Make me an offer.

If anyone is intersted, I'm also selling a large Munchkin collection, Flash Point: Fire Rescue, and D-Day Dice.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=207.0

Scott:
This is the saddest post on the forums; four great games. :'(

I've been thinking about getting into Munchkin since it was featured on TableTop, but I've yet to make any purchases. I'm interested to know what's in your collection.

CKorfmann:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 19, 2013, 06:22:43 AM ---This is the saddest post on the forums; four great games. :'(

I've been thinking about getting into Munchkin since it was featured on TableTop, but I've yet to make any purchases. I'm interested to know what's in your collection.

--- End quote ---

It's extensive.  I'll pm you when I get a chance.

kettlefish:
CKorfmann
I have tears in my eyes when I read this post....

Carcking:
Yes, CKorfmann, this is painful as one game fanatic to another. I'm sad to see this. I hope it goes to a good home in any case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version