Author Topic: 2021 Basegame round 3  (Read 6573 times)

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
Re: 2021 Basegame round 3
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2021, 12:27:13 PM »
Allograft and I have just finished our league match at BoardGameArena.
Here are the final landscapes and the scores:

Game #1:
:red-meeple: Leven vs :green-meeple: Allograft 111:79

Game #2:
:green-meeple: Allograft vs :red-meeple: Leven 52:107

Congratz on your wins, man what did I took long before realizing I wasn't looking at English scoring tables O:-)
"What things can you find? Things that are hidden?
Do you know The WikiCarpedia?

Offline Sinscerly

• Viscount
  • Merit: 30
  • Loving to play.
    • View Profile
    • WikiCarpedia - Wiki-CAR
Re: 2021 Basegame round 3
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 12:30:55 PM »
Thanks for the games Sinscerly!

Decar (119) Sinscerly (92)
You were pretty unfortunate to get two meeple trapped during the first game, so quickly.
I think you were unfortunate to point you CCRR tile towards your smaller city.
I also managed to secure they large city in the centre of the board too.  I decided to play that relatively safe but I could have finished it several terms earlier.  I really expected you to make me pay for that, but I guess you didnt want to lose another meeple in that city too!  I managed to block your attempt on the RHS too.  But did leave a very nice city for you to snatch on the left.  You had some interesting farming opportunities near the end of the game too, but they were all for pretty small farms, and you didn't manage to get the tiles you needed to glom on.  The farm on the lower left was unfortunate because I originally played it thinking to join the farmer you played.
Haha, yes. I wasn't really paying attention to those trapping tiles. Didn't played a match as long as this before ( ::) maybe more focus on long playing matches :p)
I wasn't able to get just the correct tiles for a good block or reëntry in that city sadly :(

Decar (97) Sinscerly (86)
This was a pretty weird game.  The FFFR cloisters came out early, so there was plenty of extra trapping opportunity.  I managed to get 2 of your meeple trapped again ;(  Followed by a 3rd (I'll be honest I I missed that both cloisters had been played).

I was pretty lazy with some of my thieves, and basically trapped one of my own when I played the that FFFC tile. You were quick to make sure it wasn't coming back :D
I threatened you central farm quite well, but you managed to prevent it, and glom onto one of them just to make sure it would be even, at best.
Unfortunately, those two extra meeple were put to good use between the city splitter farm on the bottom left.  I think you were unfortunate to not glom on.
But you did well to stop that other road from being worth anything significant - the CCCR tile it needed was your last move :D

Two enjoyable games. Thanks for taking the time!
That was me one of a game, liked it very much and my sense for blocking came into it when you trapped 2 meeples of me again :(  :'( :'(
Thanks for the games Decar!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
2021 Basegame round 8

Started by Sinscerly

1 Replies
Last post May 13, 2021, 04:04:35 AM
by Sinscerly
xx
2021 Basegame round 4

Started by Sinscerly

7 Replies
Last post April 23, 2021, 10:24:11 AM