Author Topic: Icon vector files  (Read 12785 times)

Offline Tilehunt

• Villein
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
Icon vector files
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:29:38 AM »
Hello i'm a new member of Carcassonne Central.
Currently, I am planning to make a new set of rules that do not change anything but summarize and clarify the rules. Also, i am making a reference sheet(such as Ckorfmann mentioned) for mega carcassonne. So i was wondering if any of you could provide me with some files for my project such as icons (mage and witch icon or robber icon, dragon symbol, gold symbol, festival symbol and so on)or hq tile pictures(ferries, inns and cathedrals, tunnels, tunnel tokens and castles, trading tokens and such) and graphic meeple vector files(builder, pig, mayor, barn and wagon, count, fairy, dragon and more). I would most definitely appreciate your help.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=368.0
Hello, I'm the Blue Meeple!

Offline harvster

• Vassal
  • Merit: 2
  • Human
    • View Profile
Re: Icon vector files
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:01:11 AM »
Welcome Tilehunt!  :-)

While I'm not the guy to help you out there's plenty on here that can.  In the meantime you might like to check out the latest CAR at http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=198

Offline Tilehunt

• Villein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:14:10 AM »
Thanks, harvster. I didn't know there was a newer version of the CAR. I do like the CAR, but I'm planning something a little different.

Offline Scott

• Administrator
  • Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 114
    • View Profile
    • CarcassonneCentral
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »
I think I found some vector stuff on BGG once upon a time.

Offline Andrew the Ambo

• Count
  • Merit: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »
Yes. There are vector icons in the Carcassonne files area. If you can not find them PM me and I will send you a copy.

Offline Andrew the Ambo

• Count
  • Merit: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 01:25:06 AM »

Offline Tilehunt

• Villein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 06:48:45 AM »
The files are located at http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/87040/carcassonne-icons-and-logos-mostly-vector
Actually, I've already taken a look at those. However, i was not looking for the watermark icons, i was looking for some hq color pictures of meeples, tiles and icons (see attachment). Since my skills are inadequant for making the files,  i though i would ask of some help from you guys.

I think some hq tiles and meeples would be great (i could get the icons out of those)

Offline Kingc

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
Hey ! I just would share my work with you. Sorry for my bad english but I'm french. It's a set of icons for all Carcassonne expansions but Wikipedia Commons don't like my pictures  :-\

You can download a RAR archive on this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzES5HNdQAGTRXVUUTZ4aHJWMnM
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:39:22 AM by MrNumbers, Reason: Merged with similar thread »

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
KingC won't receive a reply now his post has been merged; and he is not following this thread.
It's a shame because it was his first post at CarcC and he has probably not configured all the silly settings to follow the post!
He is unlikely to automatically start following this thread - unless he replies to a question asked on his original thread.

On a side note: KingC's files are not Vector Graphics, so it should deserve a separate post anyway anyway.

KingC - Welcome to Carcassonne Central!  Thank you for sharing your work with us.  I'm sure lots of people will find these useful!

Offline MrNumbers

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 91
    • View Profile
    • Carcassonne Latvia
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 12:41:31 PM »
He is unlikely to automatically start following this thread - unless he replies to a question asked on his original thread.
During merging there is an option "Include notifications?", which is ON by default. So, if a user had notifications on one thread, he automatically follows new merged thread.
"I never lose. Either I win or I learn." (Nelson Mandela)

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 04:04:24 PM »
Really? I'm almost certain that doesn't work for me! Perhaps you could split this for a test!

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Looking for meeple image files

Started by Jéré

3 Replies
Last post March 26, 2015, 08:51:36 AM
by Paul
xx
Complete Annotated Rules - check these files for answers before asking questions

Started by Scott

0 Replies
Last post February 13, 2013, 05:53:10 PM
by Scott
clip
WTS Files for Bix Box 7 Dividers (Dutch/English/German)

Started by Khastenb

0 Replies
Last post November 03, 2023, 02:52:35 AM
by Khastenb
xx
King and Robber icon bug

Started by forumisto

2 Replies
Last post January 28, 2016, 01:07:51 PM
by farin
xx
Meeple icon copyrighted?