Author Topic: Dedlanite (StarWars variant)  (Read 146 times)

Offline Windekind

• Freeman
  • Merit: 6
    • View Profile
Dedlanite (StarWars variant)
« on: July 08, 2019, 06:18:22 AM »
DEDLANITE

The asteroid fields are not only dangerous places to fly through with a spaceship, but also a source of resources. Dedlanite is a mineral that is used for manufacturing and giving power to blasters. The mineral was mined on Andelm IV and also on Theta Black Station. A mini asteroid can be easily manipulated to make a win in your favor.

EXTRA PIECES
- StarWars basic game
- StarWars expansion 1
- Gold Rush - 63 Mining tokens
- Bag

ADDITIONAL RULES
Preparation
Shake the tiles and place them in covered piles on the table so that all players can easily reach them. Place the 63 mine token in the bag and shake well. You can also place the mine tokens next to the score track with the pickaxe facing up.
Each player receives 2 equipment (light sword and blaster) in his color in addition to his other game materials.

DEDLANITE MINES
1. Place a tile
The rules for Star Wars remain the same. You can place a Meeple on an asteroid field.

2. Deploy a follower
The next time you place an asteroid field tile at an asteroid field with a Meeple (own or another) you can mine an asteroid. This means that you can draw a Mining tokens, you may not see the amount of Dedlanite.
   - Own Meeple: you can place the Mining tokens next too your Meeple.
   - If the asteroid field is enlarged, but owned by another Meeple, you can place a Mining tokens on the tile that has just been placed.

4. Score
The asteroid field is scored as normal.
  - If you have closed the asteroid field yourself, where you meeple have a majority, you can take all Dedlanite tokens in your inventory. These that stood next to your meeple and all others in this asteroid field.
  - Have you closed an asteroid field that you have no meeple on it? Then you get all Dedlanite tokens that are not located next to a meeple. The player who has the majority of meeple, gets only the Dedlanite (pickaxe) tokens that are next to him.
  - You have closed an asteroid field where you have a meeple that stands as a majority, together with another player who has the same amount of meeples as you. Then everyone gets the Dedlanite tokens that are next to him + in turn, the Dedlanite tokens that are loose in the asteroid field are started from the player who has closed it up.

MINI-ASTEROÏDE
1. Place a tile
The rules for Star Wars remain the same.

2. Deploy a follower
If you place a meeple, you can always place a mini-asteroid (gravel token) at your meeple. With every turn if you do not place a tile on a tile you can move all asteroid 1 tile in the straight line. (The first move you can choose the direction.)
       Tip: to know the direction that the mini asteroid is going, place the mini asteroid token so that the 2 crumbled stones are like the tail of the mini asteroid.

1) The asteroid cannot suddenly change direction, it always goes straight on its path. Holes in the playing field do not hinder the mini-asteroid, these are  not explored fields.
   2) When the mini astroid has passed past a planet, he CAN change to the direction of the planet, except for reversal.

3) When the mini asteroid passes on a planet tile, it is removed from the game. The mini asteroid dissolves in the atmosphere.
   4) The border tiles are the last places in the galaxy. The mini asteroid will then be removed from the game.
   5) When a mini asteroid comes into contact with a dedlanite token, it explodes. This can make a chain reaction. Because all dedlanite tokens on a side tile also explode. All dedlanite tokens that are present diagonally do not explode.

Every Meeple that it encounters on the road is destroyed and goes back to its supply without points.

USING THE DEDLANITE
3. fight
The fighting happens as usual. But if you have a meeple with a lightsaber or blaster, you can always use Dedlanite tokens.

All players participating in the fight will play dice. To determine who wins the fight, only the dice with the highest number of each player is viewed. The other dice are not relevant. Whoever has dice the highest number CAN win.

Before dice, if you wants, can you bring extra energy to your weapon. You put the "pickaxe token", maximum three, in front of you (you can see for yourself which one you want to put down, but make sure the opponent doesn't see it). Together, the tokens are turned over. The number of Dedlanite ores are the number of eyes that can be added to the die. The highest number wins.

Final Scoring
All remaining Dedlanite ores count DOUBLE as points for the final score. All mini asteroids tokens count as -2 points.

What do you think of my fan expansion?

Linkback: http://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4330.0
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:25:44 AM by Windekind »

Offline Dugrand1

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Dedlanite (StarWars variant)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 08:06:49 AM »
Sounds good  :(y)

Offline DrMeeple

• Duke
  • Merit: 2
  • Meeples are meeples.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 02:21:53 AM »
I'll use this expansion for my SW carc and SW 1 expansion. So excited!! Thank you!! :D

Enviado desde mi XT1700 mediante Tapatalk

'Connected field segments are called farms'  - The Weed Guru

Offline Meepledrone

• Global Moderator
  • Marquis
  • Merit: 40
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 04:16:09 PM »
Hi Windekind!

I'm just having an itch to get SW and SW Exp 1 just to try your expansion. Don't know if I should talk to oldbonz to trade his copy.

Additionally, it is your fault also I wrote my 400th post this late tonight...  :o

Cheers!

Offline Windekind

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 11:21:55 PM »
I think you could also use this variant without SW1.

Congrats Meepledrone with You 400th post.   

Offline Windekind

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 01:03:30 AM »
The story without SW1 may be Incorrect, but the game play remains the same.

Or you can say that the force gets stronger with this meniral.
 :o

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne meets StarWars

Started by kettlefish

81 Replies
Last post December 17, 2015, 06:01:06 AM
by danisthirty
exclamation
Starwars Edition on sale (43% discount) - AMAZON.DE

Started by Jéré

1 Replies
Last post November 29, 2015, 03:34:52 AM