Author Topic: JCloiserZone FAQ  (Read 70506 times)

Offline Hounk

• Baron
  • Merit: 15
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Re: JCloiserZone FAQ
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2015, 01:59:46 PM »
Thanks, Dan. MrNumbers already contacted me in chat, he can do it too. But first, monwil has to show up. Let's see, if it's happening.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 02:03:09 PM by Hounk »

ac1982

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2022, 11:51:18 PM »
Hi first of all THANK YOU for this software I just discovered it and I already love it so much! I just have a question on this.
- If you place a tile in the wrong place or spot a better place to put it before you’ve placed a meeple then it can be undone by clicking the “Undo” button. Your turn will end as soon as you place a meeple though (or skip this – see below), so if you don’t have any meeples left in your supply you won’t have the option to undo a tile placement since you wouldn’t be able to place a meeple on it even if you wanted to!
Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like it's not working like it's explained. When I place a tile, I can't undo the move to place the tile somewhere else, I can only rotate it. When I place a meeple instead, the game allows me to undo the move, getting the meeple back (still I can't get the tile back). It seems the opposite of what it's supposed to do? Attached you can see what I mean. The image "tile" is what I see when I put a tile: I can put a meeple or skip my move and get another tile, I can't remove the tile. The file "meeple" is when a put a meeple: now I can undo and change my mind, but the tile is stuck there. Thanks.

Offline Bumsakalaka

• Count Chevalier
  • Merit: 31
  • Fan of Fan expansions
    • View Profile
    • www.scifi.sk
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2022, 07:51:10 AM »
Hi. That's true. When you place tile, than you are requested to use meeple action. After meeple action, you are able to undo placement of meeple and then undo placement of tile.

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku
Check JCloisterZone Add-ons with fan expansions and also some Slovak sci/fi projects in English https://www.scifi.sk/en/

ac1982

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2022, 12:38:58 PM »
and then undo placement of tile.
No, this is not happening to me.
  • I place a tile. The game allows me to rotate it, put a meeple on it or end the move.
  • I place a meeple. The game allows me to confirm the meeple placement or undo it.
  • I undo the meeple placement. The game allows me put a meeple on it or end the move.
No chance to undo the tile placement, unless I'm missing anything big.

Offline Bumsakalaka

• Count Chevalier
  • Fan of Fan expansions
    • View Profile
    • www.scifi.sk
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2022, 11:33:55 PM »
and then undo placement of tile.
No, this is not happening to me.
  • I place a tile. The game allows me to rotate it, put a meeple on it or end the move.
  • I place a meeple. The game allows me to confirm the meeple placement or undo it.
  • I undo the meeple placement. The game allows me put a meeple on it or end the move.
No chance to undo the tile placement, unless I'm missing anything big.
Ok. Let's check. What version of JCZ do you have?
(Main menu - Help and then About)

But I see what is problem.
Undo in Meeple placement action is not visible as button but it's allowed by press Ctrl-Z (Command-Z on Mac) or in main menu (Game - Undo)

ac1982

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2022, 12:07:42 AM »
it's allowed by press Ctrl-Z (Command-Z on Mac) or in main menu (Game - Undo)
No idea you could Ctrl-Z a move. I can confirm I am now able to unplace a tile by doing this. Thanks for letting me know!

Offline Bumsakalaka

• Count Chevalier
  • Fan of Fan expansions
    • View Profile
    • www.scifi.sk
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2022, 01:38:59 PM »
it's allowed by press Ctrl-Z (Command-Z on Mac) or in main menu (Game - Undo)
No idea you could Ctrl-Z a move. I can confirm I am now able to unplace a tile by doing this. Thanks for letting me know!
Cool. I wrote to farin as suggestion to add undo tile placement also to meeple action list. But this list can be very long when you play all expansions and you have also extra options available in this move like score acrobats, remove meeple by princess or robbers sone, return meeple from russian trap or score acrobats.
So in large games it's mess :)

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Carcassonne FAQ

Started by danisthirty

10 Replies
Last post May 21, 2020, 08:26:51 AM
by danisthirty
xx
Carcassonne World Cup FAQ

Started by danisthirty

24 Replies
Last post November 04, 2016, 12:20:12 AM